• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a RP involving giants/macro.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Hey all, I'm just curious if anyone would like to RP with a roleplay involving giants. I normally like actual giants with a mixture of science fiction, fantasy, or superhero/supervillain like scenarios. While I prefer to play the giant character, I am fine with someone being a giant character if they I can trust they do the role well.

Some things:

1.I'm religious, so certain things that go way too past my threshold I may not be comfortable with, but I'm also reasonable and we can negotiate.

2.I normally prefer to play the giant character, unless I can trust you to play the role well.

3.I have good giants and bad ones.

4.I can RP on Discord, or via notes.

5.I'm 27, so if it gets NSFW, (so long as it is in within my boundaries), I can allow it.

6.Normally I do Sonic FC's, but I can easily portray them as anthro.

7.I like good roleplayers, as ones who put effort into a RP.

8.I'm a rational guy, if you have any questions just ask!

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
GIANT BUMP

Two giantesses I plan to use, (either one of them.)

Dr.Ophelia Daniel:
ophelia__request_by_cassidythehedgehog1_da5evwz-pre.jpg

or Scylla:

the_city_s_destruction__art_trade__by_microgamer1_ddazgf6-pre.jpg

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Ah I've got plenty. If you want to be the giant though then that'll rule out any of my giants and sizeshifters~ narrowing it down a little bit. But there's still a lot to choose from. I could just go with Blue, since he's naturally my default pick of course...

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Ah I've got plenty. If you want to be the giant though then that'll rule out any of my giants and sizeshifters~ narrowing it down a little bit. But there's still a lot to choose from. I could just go with Blue, since he's naturally my default pick of course...

We can both be giant characters, that has happened before. Just don't be surprised when some of my characters try to attack!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
We can both be giant characters, that has happened before. Just don't be surprised when some of my characters try to attack!
Hehe of course~ where so you prefer to do it? I normally do discord but i can also do discord, just wonderin which you'd like to do.