• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a rp partner

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
upload_2018-9-11_11-55-38.jpeg
here I am

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I would be in if you do not mind reneissance military veteran with 13.000 soldiers under his command

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
we can do it but not today, It is 2 am at mine but give me your discord and I will add you

Morning-mouse

Mouse Anthro
Hi. I would be willing to RP if you want. I'm not a super powerful dragon but I can try and fit in! Also nice dragon, sunglasses being a great touch. Reminds me somewhat of Aurelion Sol with that description you have XD.

Paolite

A happy dangerfloof
I have never tried to RP and I find it interesting, but I don't know how it works or anything about it. Are there rules? Is there something I should know before trying it? Is there any guide I should read/watch?

Morning-mouse

Mouse Anthro
Hey Paolite. If you want to get involved in rp's the best suggestion I can give is throw yourself into it head first and let the uncaring void of doubt be washed away by some good friends and some bad laughs! Rules are more of a situational basis as some people have boundaries and others are just happy to be talking with people that share the same interests.

Morning-mouse

Mouse Anthro
that's great to hear. Do you have a sona in mind? It doesn't have to be flushed out but do you have a baseline for the RP? If not I can help you if you want

Paolite

A happy dangerfloof
Well, I had one because my sona first apeared in one of my dream's storyline, but then I started having lucid dreams and he (or I) became an almighty god that can do everything... so I may have to change it or "nerf" it a bit if I want to do RP.

Morning-mouse

Mouse Anthro
To be fair I have dealt with a lot of Almighty god sona's. You can either stick with the sue type and stick to character-driven rp's or you can go with the simple nerfs method of just having your sona "think" they are an almighty god type. It makes for interesting developments if played right. Just remember that almost anything is ok as long as everyone is enjoying themselves. Some people or even some rp's (fantacy / adventure rp's) may require you to hard nerf your character. Maybe you can use your sona from before they attained god-like powers but that is something you have to work out for yourself. wish you luck and if you ever want someone to rp with you can pm me or see my discord at Morning-mouse#9949 as I am always happy to rp or even just chat if you want any time. (Although I do need sleep and other such things so I can't be at my discord 24/7)

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Sure, why not! My main fursona recently became a divine spark (basically pre-godhood) of creation and family in another RP. She is probably still getting used to the new power and might not feel all that powerful yet, but talking to another powerful being may help alleviate that.

Do I have your permission to contact the discord username you gave out?

Morning-mouse

Mouse Anthro
Personally, I am a mouse anthro. Loving sleep and with the raw physical power enough to overwhelm a lost child if I had a good training montage XD. Guess I am satisfied with the simple things in life.

Morning-mouse

Mouse Anthro
Sure, why not! My main fursona recently became a divine spark (basically pre-godhood) of creation and family in another RP. She is probably still getting used to the new power and might not feel all that powerful yet, but talking to another powerful being may help alleviate that.

Do I have your permission to contact the discord username you gave out?
also yes. feel free to use my discord. I make it public info anyway since I have 3 discord accounts. Keeps things clean I guess.