• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a serious strongly story based rp that involves dragons and transformation. (sfw or nsfw

killjoyrule

The dragon enthusiast
I want to find an rp partner who wants to create a story with me involveing alot of the issues a transformation into a seperate species would realistically cause. Stuff like instincts going awry and old beliefs that make being said creature an moral issue. In this rp my character would get transformed into a dragon how this happens and such will be discussed before we start.

Your character would end up being a mentor to mine helping me grow use to my new reality. Story stuff will happen and conflicts both antagonistic and internal down the road. I feel like this would be an very interesting story with interesting interactions between the two main characters and the outside world. Maybe theirs a reason your characters helping mine? We will see how it works out.

Send me a pm so we can discuss how to do this rp.

And to clarify not a group rp its one on one.

Last edited:

Taurokhub

Taurokhun
Hello!! This sounds like a very interesting RP which isn't defiantly want to take part in. I'm new to the whole furry RP but have a good amount of RPing done in other forums.

Maxxumus

Chill Ass Dragon Dude.
Well, I find myself with an Absurd amount of Free Time, and not enough random shit to Fill it. Plus, I've been dying for an opportunity to try and fully roleplay as a Dragon for awhile. So, Fuck it, Mind if I join up?

killjoyrule

The dragon enthusiast
Well, I find myself with an Absurd amount of Free Time, and not enough random shit to Fill it. Plus, I've been dying for an opportunity to try and fully roleplay as a Dragon for awhile. So, Fuck it, Mind if I join up?
Sure you can. we can discuss how this is best done in pms between us :D

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
For as far as stories about transformations goes, this is probably the only one that doesn't creep me out but rather intrigues me

Give me more details if you wish to do so

killjoyrule

The dragon enthusiast
All of the people who did this rp had real life matters happen that forced thme away or just incompatable with me. looking for more i honestly just want one person to stick with me itll be a fun one.