• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a serious strongly story based rp that involves dragons and transformation. (sfw or nsfw

Azralie

I want to find an rp partner who wants to create a story with me involveing alot of the issues a transformation into a seperate species would realistically cause. Stuff like instincts going awry and old beliefs that make being said creature an moral issue. In this rp my character would get transformed into a dragon how this happens and such will be discussed before we start.

Your character would end up being a mentor to mine helping me grow use to my new reality. Story stuff will happen and conflicts both antagonistic and internal down the road. I feel like this would be an very interesting story with interesting interactions between the two main characters and the outside world. Maybe theirs a reason your characters helping mine? We will see how it works out.

Send me a pm so we can discuss how to do this rp.

And finally this will be the vast majoriety story even if it goes the NSFW route. Im in this for the story elements and implications of the situation. And romance and such is something that might happen if the characters organically reach the point without it being forced but otherwise this is story centric.

Hey this sounds super cool. I actually have a bat-dragon hybrid, so even more helpful for getting your character accompanied to his knew draconform. I'm an SFW roleplayer and only that so I hope that's okay with you.

Azralie

Im actually still looking for more rpers as a note search is not done now that i found someone.

Dark Eros

If you're still looking, drop me a note. I usually RP a dragon, so there's your tie in - one dragon helping another become acclimatized to the transformation.