• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: looking for a SFW or NSFW commission (budget is 50$ USD)

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
so just to give the basics itll be featuring my pokesona, Link the Wartortle and my friends sona, Stránnik the Direwolf (below theres pics of both)
1570654697.anon647_crystalcave_upload_jpeg.jpg
20191015_073028.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! Would love to work with you again, if you'd like. I'd be totally up for the SFW idea. I can draw you a cellshading fullbody pic with two charas for 45$!
Result would be like my previous commission for you, but here are more examples in any case: www.furaffinity.net: Kobolderfeeeest! (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: We Can Live Like Jack And Sally (Commission) by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. Feel free to PM me on the forums if interested. :)

Hi there! Not sure if you're still hiring but I'd be interested in doing a SFW piece of your Pokesona and your friend's sona as well! My prices fit right within your budget!
Wartortle happens to be my second favorite Pokemon (Grumpig is my first), so I'd be especially happy if I could take on a piece for you!

Here are some general examples of my work:
zrPxo3x.png

If you scroll through my FA gallery a bit, I have some examples of my Pokemon artwork as well!

Here is my pricing as well:
ilpME06.jpg

A more detailed look at pricing and more examples can be found here on my DA journal!

If you are interested in working with me, feel free to send me a PM or email: duckyscommissions@gmail.com

Thank you for your time! I hope to hear back from you.

spookyfoxinc

Hi! I'm looking to take on some commission work right now~
I do both SFW and NSFW but for NSFW, ID is required.

Examples
1570902925.spookyfoxinc_0c260103-c64e-4010-ac34-be6201bfa60b.jpeg

1567554937.spookyfoxinc_1d0c74d1-3c92-4590-aee6-e64fcbf1155b.jpeg

1567554499.spookyfoxinc_edbb85d8-569b-4f02-936c-216d6b6932b6.jpeg

You can see my full gallery here: Commission Info for spookyfoxinc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Prices
My prices are all here: Commission Info for spookyfoxinc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I do rush commissions for + 50% of the price (48 hour turnaround guaranteed) but sometimes I cannot take these types of commissions due to my schedule, so it's best to ask first! ^w^

Turnaround/TOS
My turnaround can vary substantially but typically I keep things at around 1-6 weeks. You can track the progress of your commission via my queue: Trello

My TOS is available here too: docs.google.com: Spookyfoxinc TOS - 2019

Contact
If you would like a commission, please note me on furaffinity: Userpage of spookyfoxinc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Or dm me on telegram: @spookyfoxinc

<3