• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a Skype RP partner

Glamgiu

I have a real interesting RP proposition for anybody who might be interested. For the person who wants to RP but doesn’t want to create a character. Someone who is willing to play a character that has a name, age and appearance already.Feel free to add a little bit of your own personality to him but he’s already half-made since the douche who was world-building with me just up and left me when I had everything finished. I know that I am asking a lot but I am hoping that there is at least SOMEBODY out there who would be interested in him and don’t worry about the military background since I take some creative license with it.

Here is the character if anybody is interested in him.

Name: Scott Sumpter

Appearance: Black furred wolf that is a wall of muscle basically. Though not big to the point of it being disturbing. He has black hair on his head, brown eyes, a white shirt that shows off his frame, green jeans with a belt and combat boots. He also has a tattoo of a marine corps eagle on his right arm.

Personality: Was a class clown but other blanks can be filled in by YOU

Car: He drives red 1998 Chevrolet S-10 with a leather interior

If you LEGITIMATELY are OK with playing a character like this, my Skype is amazee_dayzee. Just a note that I have a few issues with OCD and Asperger’s so if I seem to be a bit over-the-top, I apologize in advance. I’m not looking for sympathy either but I feel like I should legitimately warn people that my mind isn’t wired all to average like other people’s. I am just gonna see how many people might be thinking about going for it. I do hope I get some interested partners who won’t go silent for 4 or 5 months at a time. Thank you and God Bless.

Jack Belinski

Hero of the Union
Hey, what kinda RP are you looking for? What's the scenario we would be starting in?

Glamgiu

It would be a romance RP. They meet and slowly fall in love over a period of time as they spend time together. Also he had pranks pulled on him and some of them involve manure (including one from a scene in ChalkZone) but it is never anything other than humiliation/comedy.

Glamgiu

Do I have any other takers? If you are at all interested even just a little bit please tell me. I'm not the clingy and the neurotic type I promise! Give me a chance to prove it.