• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for a "Snap my Choker" meme pic NSFW <$75

Dani Trix

I'll be honest, I just want a silly picture of my kitten in one of the "Snap my choker" shirts. I'd like for it to be a little nsfw as well, though I have a few different ideas in mind on how to specifically do it. I'm open for suggestions as well, if any artists are particularly interested.

SkyLiarLee

I'll be honest, I just want a silly picture of my kitten in one of the "Snap my choker" shirts. I'd like for it to be a little nsfw as well, though I have a few different ideas in mind on how to specifically do it. I'm open for suggestions as well, if any artists are particularly interested.
Hey! I'm interested ^^ instagram examples are at skyliardraws ^^ would LOVE TO do this as a commission, message me on there for any further talking cause I wont see what goes on here that often!

pimpartist

That sounds like a half body I could do :) Examples of my work below:
Aide de camp crop small.jpg

1510432456.pimpartist_mucha_commission_final_1.jpg
emotional piece 1280 1.jpg

Here are my prices: www.furaffinity.net: Commision info by pimpartist
To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Artwork Gallery for pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at thepimpartist@gmail.com, whichever works best!
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! I'm interested, for 75$ I can do a Full Body with background if it is just 1 character, we can negotiate it, tell me if you're interested :D I can show you some NSFW via PM

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

SSJ3Mewtwo

That's a bit NSFW for the forums, isn't it?

We permit users to post commission threads for NSFW commissions, but require the NSFW details be discussed elsewhere. So this thread is fine, and wouldn't have been approved otherwise.