• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) Looking for a storyboard artist for my animated series.

BrunoMax895

Hello there. I know that this might be a bit of a strange request, but I looking for someone to make a storyboard for an episode of my animated series on YouTube, V.I.P. Very Important Pup. It's an animated comedy show where a dachshund named Bruno who tries to be the most popular dog at his local dog park through a bunch of crazy schemes, but he always fail in end. I've already produced 3 episodes so far and I need some help making the fourth. Here are the links to the three episodes:

Episode 1:
Episode 2:
Episode 3:

I have the script for the episode already finished with 10 pages on MS-Word. I also put in the references from the storyboard of an earlier episode on what I generally the storyboard would look like. I would like a somewhat detailed lineart with some greyscale coloring and backgrounds. my budget is around $450 - $500 with preferably a deadline of around a month, but I'm very flexible around the time. I would like to have someone with a bit of experience with making storyboards or layouts for animation or comics, but its not required. If you are interested and would like to know more about this project, just give me a PM or contact me on Discord here: JJohnson10usa#4585

Attachments

• sc10-02.jpg
    sc10-02.jpg
    773.2 KB · Views: 14
  • sc22-03.jpg
    sc22-03.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 12
  • sc24.jpg
    sc24.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 15

CandyBee

Hello there. I know that this might be a bit of a strange request, but I looking for someone to make a storyboard for an episode of my animated series on YouTube, V.I.P. Very Important Pup. It's an animated comedy show where a dachshund named Bruno who tries to be the most popular dog at his local dog park through a bunch of crazy schemes, but he always fail in end. I've already produced 3 episodes so far and I need some help making the fourth. Here are the links to the three episodes:

Episode 1:
Episode 2:
Episode 3:

I have the script for the episode already finished with 10 pages on MS-Word. I also put in the references from the storyboard of an earlier episode on what I generally the storyboard would look like. I would like a somewhat detailed lineart with some greyscale coloring and backgrounds. my budget is around $450 - $500 with preferably a deadline of around a month, but I'm very flexible around the time. I would like to have someone with a bit of experience with making storyboards or layouts for animation or comics, but its not required. If you are interested and would like to know more about this project, just give me a PM or contact me on Discord here: JJohnson10usa#4585
Hi! I'm a comic artist and illustrator, I'm very experienced doing lineart and I think I'm perfect for this job. You can view some of my work on my instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/candybeeart/ and I will also link some of my illustrations right here for you to look through, although I know you're only looking for detailed lineart, I want you to see some of the full scope of what I can do. You can contact me here or email me at candybeecommissions@gmail.com. I really know my way around photoshop and have been doing linearts and illustrations for years now, and I do storyboards for my own personal comic. I also can change up my style to fit whatever is needed by my customers, and do draw animals as well as people.

becbcd92110a053719f17a0d84fa1881.png

977115618298afcbee54d35718f7b1ed.png

6983da84536e41d821b2954fe1dae26e.png

fa529857d6e18f27ce7dcf6a4d72a276.jpg

3489a4a112f4b054c261e2ff42dd9e25.jpg

BrunoMax895

I'm just letting everyone know that I've found someone for the job. I'll open this job up whenever I need a new storyboard artist. Thanks so much for reading this.