• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a tentacle refsheet (Have written ref) $100-$150 (Closed)

Kisu Composer

Sqwuiggler Supreme
I am looking for an artist that is good with tentacles, and is willing to work from a written ref I have. The character will be fairly simple, but I may want it in different shapes and forms for the sheet. My price range is $100-$150, but that is negotiable if you will accept half payment.

Please provide examples of your work below, and if I like your style I will note you with the written ref and we can decide on the final price from there!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

5e485dcee0.jpeg

0956712d32.jpeg

poe__commission__by_jessichan15-dby6og6.png

tsumugi_by_jessichan15-dbx8hsk.png

vaarsuul_aieoyold_maaf__commission__by_jessichan15-dc4j4bf.png

furry_cute_couple__commission__by_jessichan15-dcbdd39.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

refroste

Hi there! I'm specialized in drawing characters w/ tentacles from all the splatoon art I draw! Here's an example + my general art:
_commission__wrapunzel_s_octo_kraken_by_refroste-d9t8yk7.png

More under cut:
__commission___amelia__1__by_refroste-dbz7wzi.png

_commission__marcien_wilmot_character_design_by_refroste-dby69h9.png

tumblr_pbkzc3H1BG1rbffxzo1_1280.png

The base price of this commission would be $50 USD, but since what you're describing could be complex and require multiple drawings, it'll likely go above 50. Thank you for the consideration!

Yarik

Slimy Googly Monster
Ohh I have to throw in my hat here too!

I usually try to give people a price straight ahead but of course it depends on how many views, close-ups/detail-shots and forms you are planning to get drawn. I'm rather sure that it won't cost more than your budget, though.
For the tentacle theme: I'd not call myself an expert on anything but I love tentacles and draw them a lot as warm ups. I included some recent sketches below.
The other examples are here are some reference sheet commissions I've completed. (None of the displayed references did cost more than 100$ so perhaps that already gives an idea if it'd fit your budget?)

tumblr_p498ihVJyY1t15d40o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogzsjuQwkv1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pd3kxmxR3S1t15d40o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ol0vg0HwZJ1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

One old drawing and some new warmup sketches of tentacles:
skizzen_by_royal_manda-dcjh09l.jpg

If you happen to be interested you can contact me via PN here, write a note on FurAffinity (same username: Yarik) or send an e-mail to: YarikCommissions@gmail.com