• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a writer to commission a story

Mike swanson

Hi all, tried to post this before, but forgot a few details. Would be looking to commission someone to write a story for me. I'm flexible, and willing to work out a price. Hopefully $5 per page would be a good price. But again, would be willing to work out a fair amount. The story ideas would be either a MLP FIM fanfic, and/or a mother/son story.
Anyone interested? Thanks:)

zanian

Weyland Yutani Human ressource

Faustus

Depends on how big the page is, how big the font is, and how widely spaced the lines are. Word to the wise, it's usually safer to offer a per-word fee. For me, $5 per page would amount to 0.5c per word, or around $5 per hour (which isn't a good price, but you don't often get 'good' prices for furry writing). On the other hand the average novel page contains about 330 words and would therefore be a little over 1.5c per word - three times as much. Anywho, my point is not to criticise but to demonstrate that with a per-word fee you know better what you're getting than a per-page fee which may be open to interpretation.

-F

Limbo

._.
Depending on the content I can do MLP stories. I've seen all of Seasons 1 and 2, and most of 3.
I can really only do up to 8 pages though, after I will start having major writer's block if I don't know the characters thoroughly (so if this is an OC story that's where the problem would be)

ScarletLetters

#WritingCommission
Hi all, tried to post this before, but forgot a few details. Would be looking to commission someone to write a story for me. I'm flexible, and willing to work out a price. Hopefully $5 per page would be a good price. But again, would be willing to work out a fair amount. The story ideas would be either a MLP FIM fanfic, and/or a mother/son story.
Anyone interested? Thanks:)

Hello!

I am accepting writing commission, if you're interested.

Here are my details: http://stellapurple.deviantart.com

Email me for faster replies: codegeassstella@gmail.com