• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a writing or reading friend!

CoggerD

Diving head-fur-st into the fandom!
Heya! I'm relatively new to the fandom, so I don't have that many examples of my writing on FA (aside from an ongoing OC-centric Zelda fic), but I have been doing various fanfiction on Spacebattles and Fanfiction.net. Feel free to PM me if you'd like links to any of my stuff or chat about other things.

harvestmoon66

Heya! I'm relatively new to the fandom, so I don't have that many examples of my writing on FA (aside from an ongoing OC-centric Zelda fic), but I have been doing various fanfiction on Spacebattles and Fanfiction.net. Feel free to PM me if you'd like links to any of my stuff or chat about other things.
Okay c: sounds good

trivean

Engineering Wolf
Hello, I'm also a furry writer. I have an urban fantasy story that I've postponed for a few reasons, and I'm working on a Science Fiction story currently.

kittyDecaying

Enjoyer of small shiny things. she/her
Hey! DM me if you'd like to talk, and I'll send you my Discord info. I think that could be fun!