• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for alternate outfits!

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
Hiya! I was hoping a few artists would be willing to help me out with some alternate outfits for my fursona. I've had a few people ask me what else he might wear and I'm honestly no good at coming up with designs. ^^;

Here's his ref: x
And a few outfits people have given him already: x and x

I'm looking for anything modern or street-esque. It could be something complex or even a simple t-shirt with something written on it. I want him to be more realistic, hence why he would be wearing different clothes instead of the same outfit all the time. I'm also hoping I can get a few references of him wearing clothes that don't fit/are too small for him. He's a big guy and often struggles to find clothes that can actually fit. I've yet to have anyone draw this and I'd really like a reference or two of it. Something where his shirt's a bit tight and his stomach is showing a bit... y'know that kind of thing. Werewolves have trouble fitting into regular clothes, you know.

My only requirements are that he be muscular (not overly so, just not a skinny stick!), and that his tattoo be visible should the situation call for it (so like if he's wearing a tank top or a short sleeve shirt with really short sleeves). Other than that, feel free to draw him however you want doing whatever you want. Also, I prefer if longs sleeves are rolled up, but I don't mind if you don't have them like that. Sometimes it actually looks better.

I'm happy with anything and everything I receive, be it a fully shaded full body or a sketchy bust. These will have to be free since I don't have any money (or else I'd be off commissioning people) but hopefully a few people will be willing to draw him. Most people have a lot of fun with him!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks for reading!