• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Looking for an Anthro Racehorse Refsheet

MosquitoBeest

Small but Mighty
Hello everyone!
Thought I would preface this by saying that I won't be ready to go through with the commission until my next pay period which is in two weeks (I spent a lot on a previous commission so I have to take a break lol). But I wanted to see if anyone would be interested so I could look at work in the meantime.
I'm looking for someone to commission for an anthro racehorse ref so knowing and being good at horse anatomy is a must (please have examples of your equine work for me to look at)! I would be looking for a front and back with a couple of headshots along with clothing/items, possibly a bust and/or other body close-up. I'd be keeping this a SFW ref. I'd be happy to answer any questions and offer my Discord since that is an easier way to get in touch with me!

Last edited:

Gioko Kun

Follow me on DA
Hey, I could work for you if you are interested, here are some examples <3

You can see more of my work on my profile if you want!

Userpage of GiokoKun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

incineroar.jpg

cat.png

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $27 USD per full-body view, $17 USD per detail shot. Digitally painted references are $38 USD per full-body view and $28 USD per detail shot.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

MosquitoBeest

Small but Mighty
I have gotten the chance to look at the posted examples so far and while I will keep some names for different commissions I haven't seen quite what I am looking for. I realized I forgot to mention in my original post that I am looking for a semi-realistic/realistic style and I wanted to reiterate that having drawn horses in the past and being comfortable with them is a must.
I was going through old favorites and this is about the kind of detail/style I am looking for:
Of course not a direct copy, but along those lines.

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
Good day!) I did not draw horses fully, but I am very meticulous in terms of anatomy. Especially under the guidance of a customer who knows what he wants.)
I would like to portray your character in the reference - if you are interested, let me know) (There is also a link to the Discord on the FA)

AstroRey

Center of the galaxy - PFP made by me!
Hello!
My name is Astro and Im currently running an art shop <-- Click the link

For a mirrored full body + small written/ drawn details, the price for it would be around $60+
For a ref like JINX it should be around $100+

It can be SFW or NSFW, and I have a huge range for art style, so dont be shy ;)

Feel free to ask for more examples anytime. My Discord is AstroRey#2535

My equine art is OLD and outdated, but Im willing to do a live stream or sketch for you to see!

Slowspider

Olá a todos!
Pensei em começar dizendo que não estarei pronto para continuar com a comissão até meu próximo período de pagamento, que é em duas semanas (eu gastei muito em uma comissão anterior, então tenho que fazer uma pausa rs). Mas eu queria ver se alguém estaria interessado para que eu pudesse ver o trabalho enquanto isso.
Estou procurando alguém para contratar um árbitro de cavalos de corrida antro, então saber e ser bom em anatomia de cavalos é uma obrigação (por favor, tenha exemplos de seu trabalho equino para eu ver)! Eu estaria procurando uma frente e outra atrás com alguns headshots junto com roupas / itens, possivelmente um busto e / ou outro close-up do corpo. Eu manteria este um Ref. SFW. Terei todo o gosto em responder a quaisquer questões e oferecer o meu Discord, pois é uma forma mais fácil de me contactar!
101_Sem_Titulo_20210622204803.png

meu Tumblr
my discord =Nekoripa#2903