• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an artist ($60 limit)

turningtern

You've got a lot of great options to choose from, but I might have something unique to offer! My style is a little more paint-y, maybe closer to realism, and I try to use lively, interesting poses whenever possible.
fa_fullbody_commission_banner.png

I can do a single full-body portrait in color for $40, or in black & white for $30. SFW & NSFW both fine. :) Backgrounds will cost extra, depending on how complex they are. If you're interested, contact me through FA or at commissions@strange-quark.com !

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Hello there! I'm interested in your commission; my prices are within your budget.

You can check out more of my work and my styles HERE. Also, clicking on the examples below will take you to the full-sized image.

Contact me on:
FURAFFINITY | WEASYL | TUMBLR

stargazingdreamer

Hello There! If you are still looking for people to fill your commission, id like to extend my services. I can do nsfw or sfw. Exaples of my work can be found stargazingdreamer's submissions — Weasyl

My price for a full body colored is 35$

If you are interested please feel free to contact me through stargazingdreamer's profile — Weasyl, or through the FA forums.

A few full body examples can be seen below .

b3a07d1e77d713f46c1ef688e9187a97cae96ab4da162a34e7f5bd8ac0a3f10b_zps2qwcxbx1.png
a373da2ad9dafe4e36f49515e07c14d164c838a1191cbfea3084df502a20acb7_zpsrqjdl7a5.png
d6b84738d2cf9ec3f3c4bcd713b9e2bc332a4ed8b8a1b0798e1a0192919d5296_zpsllg9htmj.png

gummygunner

I can do coloured, shaded full body for $30, +$10 for NSFW, includes a simple background :) Let me know if my style interests you!

Attachments

• gracie small.jpg
    gracie small.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 107
  • menacing zubatman.png
    menacing zubatman.png
    496 KB · Views: 92

amethystos

boo hiss
Sounds fun! Art samples below:

a chibi like this is $20 per character:
1461810642.amethystos_amethystos_chilling.png

A speed paint like the ones below are $30:
1458776343.amethystos_pavo_backsmall.jpg

1459569371.amethystos_alessy-voidthalialittle.jpg

Complex stuff is $50-60
ojwFaqg.jpg
1460932866.amethystos_zenjaywithlogolittle.jpg

I also have loads of NSFW samples. You can check out my gallery here: CLICK FOR MOOORE (my scraps also has a bunch of stuff, especially reference sheets)

Seraphee

gif.jpg
Hello there!
If you're still looking for an artist, I can have your piece done for $30 and have it ready in 1-2 days!
I work without problem with both SFW and NSFW!
Here's some of my samples, but I can send you some more samples privately : )!

Seutagi

Hey there!! I hope this is still going
I do full body, full colour for 40$ per drawing for one character! +background/additional character would make it 50-60$.
Here, have some examples:
14_35_by_seutagi-da4tdgk.png

merrick_by_seutagi-da5gicn.png

lace_the_doe_by_seutagi-da0blww.png

Botticella89

Hides Between Pigment and Pixels
new_commission_spreadsheet_by_botticella89-da5d3fa.png

Check both my furaffinity and my tumblr for more examples than shown.

**FOR NSFW MATERIAL**
These are types of NSFW material that I WILL NOT do:

• Rape/non-con
  • pedophilia
  • underage (must look 18+)
  • gore (unless it’s an action scene)
  • bestiality (anthro/humanoid/furry is fine)
  • urination/scat play
  • hyperinflation (little bellies are fine)
  • real people
**CONTACT INFO**
** If you are interested, send an email to this address: obotticella@yahoo.com , (no numbers or upper letters) title it “commission request [your name/username]”

Fival

Dead Inside
my usual commission prices as well as examples of my work can be found in the following locations
deviantart: unbelievablydeadfish tumblr: deadfish Furaffinity: dead-fish
a couple examples of recent work:
sick_fuck_by_unbelievablydeadfish-da6fn7x.png
jesters_cat_by_unbelievablydeadfish-da6f2xg.png

294nfde.png
14kh1eh.png

xmss94.png

Agatha-Hart

Hi Keme,

If you're still looking for an artist, I'd be happy to work with you on this project. You can check out my gallery and commission info on Furaffinity (there is nsfw content, just so you know):
Artwork Gallery for Agatha-Hart -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Commission Info for Agatha-Hart -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I'm still pretty new to Furaffinity, but I'm not new to tumblr. If you have an account, you're welcome to check out the samples on my blog:
http://aggressive-cuddling.tumblr.com/tagged/portfolio

You can message me on Furaffinity or on tumblr, whichever is preferable to you. I look forward to hearing from you!