• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking For An Artist (Closed)

Charrburn

Resolute Dreamwalker
Hello everybody!
So, lately I've been really into wolves and been wanting to make an anthro wolf fursona. So, here I am looking for an artist! I have an idea of what he looks like so I'm looking for a creative person who can help make him come to life!
I've only commissioned twice a long time ago, so I'm not sure what the prices usually are. But I'm looking for a full body with colours (shading doesn't matter). I'm aiming for about a 40 dollars budget, if that's enough, otherwise write your commission prices. Payment will be through paypal. :3

Please leave some of your art in the comments if you're interested, since I'm kinda picky when it comes to artstyles. I'm looking for something of a mix of realistic and cartoony, kinda like my profile picture. I'm not looking for anime nor chibi styles.

I'll be leaving the post up for a couple of hours before taking contact to the artist I choose.

Hope to hear from you!

Nadiafur

Sleek!
Hi,

I've worked with a couple people before on designing their characters, and I provide a basic ref sheet service in your price range! I'm not sure if my style is quite what you're looking for, but I do have a pretty flexible stylistic range.

Here are a couple examples of my basic ref sheets, and you can find my larger body of work over at my FA gallery. The following are priced at $36, and include a detailed face/pattern shot if your design calls for it.

Feel free to PM me for more details, or if you have any questions!

Happy weekend!

1532031391.nahdiafur_ronda.png

1532395746.nahdiafur_drakcom.png

Succulent

Penguin Hoarder
I would love to make a reference sheet for you if you like my art
poison_in_the_vodka__toxico__by_succulentgarden-dcfscsh.png

welcome_to_the_garden_by_succulentgarden-dcgtkbd.png

tasty_neapolitan__custom__by_succulentgarden-dcgxf4b.png

let_s_get_lost_in_the_woods_by_succulentgarden-dciflp6.png

63_by_succulentgarden-dc6zks0.png

mei_by_succulentgarden-dci8oet.png
yo_ho_ho_and_four_bottles_of_rum_by_succulentgarden-dci8yj9.png

Prices:
$20 per flat colored view
+$5 for duplicated view with outfit
$7 per headshot
Complex view includes background (price to be negotiated), name, written info, and color palette
If there's anything else you'd like I'm definitely willing to negotiate prices. ^^

Thanks so much for taking a look!

UPDATED with recent ref example

I enjoy doing wolf work ^^
Gallery: Artwork Gallery for thesilvermist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Customer rewards/raffle journal: www.furaffinity.net: Customer Reward Program! + Raffle -- thesilvermist's Journal

Ref with 2 view flat full body 2 flat headshots $40
Detailed shaded full body $45
I also do detailed icons $9 or more detailed portraits $12

Some wolf art (detailed):
1529332730.thesilvermist_detailedwolfbustexample.png
1524191010.thesilvermist_frames_my_char_dafa.png
1519317223.thesilvermist_wold_winter.png

More accurate to current style of doing detailed fur/shading (also Icon/Portrait examples):
1531447006.thesilvermist_foxsmile.png
1533083350.thesilvermist_hubbygift_fada.png
1530036019.thesilvermist_biancablackdoganialrescue.png
1533082204.thesilvermist_opaldarlingtoncountyhumanesocietysc.png

new ref example:
1533859063.thesilvermist_lone_ref_anthro_2018.png

Ooooooooold old art Ref examples:
1494335545.thesilvermist_noriref2017feral.png
1484095530.thesilvermist_nymeria_ref.png
1482197773.thesilvermist_panzer_ref.png
1366738118.thesilvermist_ariakanzaki12_saber_sheet.png

Last edited: