• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an artist for a new herm dragon OC [Closed]

GradianceRadiance

I've begun making a new character and I've got the written details down, now I need a skilled artist to make what I have come up with. I would like to ask you to link me to some art of dragons you have done when you contact me, more details of my character can be discussed when contacted.

The base amount I will pay is $60, but I can go higher if your rates are more expensive.

Last edited:

ruruscube

Hey! I draw dragonesses a lot, heres some latest pieces:
www.furaffinity.net: View [YCH] by ruruscube
www.furaffinity.net: (closed) Dragon Adopts by ruruscube

Heres my gallery: Artwork Gallery for ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Im unsure what exactly youre looking for so I cant tell you an exact price amount, but check out my comm journal: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal
My prices are in euro but theres a currency calculator in there.

If you were to tell me what exactly youd like I could tell you the specific price :3 Note me on fA or PM me here if interested!

samudre

My commission info (and my gallery) can be found below. Dragons are my specialty :) I unfortunately do not have any NSFW examples in my gallery right now but I am very willing and capable of drawing NSFW!

Commission Info: Commission Info for samudre -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Gallery: Userpage of samudre -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

-

Examples:

27276092@400-1525825236.jpg
27274122@400-1525813027.jpg