• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for an artist for ref sheet ($75-$150)

~Mori~

Looking for an artist for a ref sheet.

Details: A femboy sylveon anthro, pink hair (down to shoulders), bangs that reach down over one of his eyes (But not fully covering it), sylveon bow accessory on the upper left of his head. Baby blue eyes, he typically wears a white and pink female sailor outfit, thigh highs and mary janes.

Accessories can include his sylveon bow, a pair of white headphones with a neon pink heart on the sides.

Name: Jasper 'Heartb34t'

pm me if interested.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there!
I specialize in character design and have worked with a lot of anthro Pokèmon refs.
I can offer a SFW, digitally flatcoloured ref whose base price of 45$ includes three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 between acessories closeups and headshots, a chibi front/back and a colour palette. More fullbody views can be added for 10$, while extra close-ups and expressions shots are 5$ each.
You can see my gallery of completed ref sheet commissions at: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
As well as more examples of my style on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. I also have a fairly quick turnaround within a couple of weeks.
If interested, please feel free to either send a forum PM or an FA note.

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:

1583482631.solaris91_patreon_reward_2.jpg

1583187815.solaris91_moon_7.jpg

1581260775.solaris91_charge_.jpg

1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang