• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Looking for an artist for upcoming visual novel! (110$ a character)

P-Lush-Y

Hello! I'm looking for a passionate artist for the chapter 1 of an upcoming dating sim/visual novel.
Since the characters will be used for a visual novel, the artwork has to be a bit dynamic.

Each character needs:
-A base nude design
-Different facial expressions
-One outfit
-Two different poses
-Three different arm positions
-Ownership of the artwork once it's completed

At the moment we are looking to make three different characters for a total of 330$!
We are also looking for a one to two week delivery date per character but we can be flexible specially if your artwork stands out!
Your work will be credited and shown in the website for the game and in the credits once the game is finished.
Please feel free to reach out to show your previous work and to leave any questions you might have!

zulzul

Hi, I'm very interested in working with you
my work tends towards realism, but i am also very skilled with the cell shading arts.

here are my portfolios for you to review

cel shading arts

comic
my working method is as follows:
1st the contractor sends me details of how he wants the commission (icon, full body, with background, number of characters, poses and if possible references) and we also combine the value
2nd I send 3 to 5 sketches for you to choose, then I refine the line art of the chosen one for better visualization
3rd after the approval of the lineart I expect the full payment of the agreed amount
4th as soon as the value is debited, I proceed following the process of lighting and shading> colorication> detailing, and during the process I send prints for you to go I follow the progress

*this process may vary depending on the complexity of the illustration

Prices:
Lineart:
Head, Bust or Icon: $35 / half body: $45 / full body: $60 / ref sheet: $90 - $140

Lineart + Flat color:
Head, Bust or Icon: $45 / half body: $55 / full body: $70 / ref sheet: $100 - $150

Cell shading:
Head, Bust or Icon: $55 / half body: $70 / full body: $90 / ref sheet: $130 - $180

Semi realistic (no lineart)
Head, Bust or Icon: $70 / half body: $85 / full body: $150 / ref sheet: $150 - $300

you can send me a message here or on my discord if you want (Luiz Paulo#2657)

If you are interested in my work but have questions, I can send you a sketch, no obligation

marshmellerditty

hi, i'd love to do this for you! here are a few samples of my work:

1637013240.marshmellerditty_com_temet.png

1663879380.marshmellerditty_com_0tterpop.jpg

1625681265.marshmellerditty_skateboardingdog.png

more available (including nsfw) on my fa! message me here or on fa if you're interested :)

Kotonen

Oh hello there I am very interested. My style is quite painterly, but I can do much more clean renderings. I have NSFW example on my FA under Kotonen (warning NSFW example there) if you are making a game with scenes like that I am 100% comfortable! https://kotonen.carrd.co/ is my full portfolio so you can see what I am visually capable of!

I would adore to be part of your game creation / and have a very open schedule to dedicate myself to your project and possible further chapters of your game!

e-mail me at kotonen@yahoo.com for most quick response, or for Instant messaging and better communication for answering questions Kotonen#0088 is my discord!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang