• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an artist that draws by description (Closed)

Soothing Aqua

Hello, I am currently seeking an artist to design an mlp character with weapons and simple armour.

Looking for a sfw, full body, flat coloured picture that it is detailed enough so it can be used as a character reference.

Ideally I would like the artist to be able to communicate via Discord so they can ask for any details needed that I may have missed and post regular progress updates, the art piece is going to be some gift art for a friend.

My budget is up to $60 (USD) but willing to negotiate.

Last edited:

FakeAnarchist

Hi there, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles. I also got a discord as well.
25235563@400-1509036902.jpg
27110738@400-1524498477.jpg
22975233@400-1490201848.jpg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery
and here: Artwork Gallery for TheLivingShadow -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

and see my pricing here:
1500652723.thelivingshadow_2017_-_commission_examples_2.jpg

And If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! I can help you, although I do not have drawings where the characters carry weapons, I can do it anyway. I have discord I can leave it here if you are interested in writing me directly from there: JessiChan # 0325 I can assure you a good job, do not worry.

mac_tire_rue__commission__by_jessichan15-dbx5dil.png
italix_oc_contest_by_jessichan15-dbtovcc.png
white_lion__commission__by_jessichan15-dcdnppa.png

hi! would you require this commission to be in the art style of MLP? or would you mind a more realistic approach to the character in terms of anatomy?

MorgueBuddy

hi ! i have experience in working one on one with buyers and changing details through the sketch process, as well as drawing complicated armour and clothing and about 3 years experience drawing mlp but those are out of date now
adventure_by_morguebuddy-dc6tb6t.png

097bc14b587dd15b7c26689f86e54c4e-dbp7dxs.png

tumblr_p9mfypdmVd1vd9stgo1_500.png

if your interested i can do a free composition sketch to se if you'd be interested in my art. thanks for reading ^- ^
beastfang98@gmail.com

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

Nicefrog

heya! Here's a link to my portfolio, prices and TOS! Prices can be negotiated, just let me know if you're interested! I'm studying video game art and concept stuff is kinda my thing so I can definitely work from a description (and I do have a Discord)!
Nicefrog's Commissions

Feel free to drop by my Furaffinity or Instagram too!
Here's a few examples of my work + my price sheet!
PhEYqP5.jpg

fXCfhTU.png
cJoHNgy.png

ijaB4Jc.png

I76MjNr.png

SO7BYM0.png

3Appift.png

caqEZiQ.png

Last edited:

dakleigh

If you're still looking, my commissions are open! Most of my examples are bipeds right now, but I'm comfortable drawing horses as well. My prices generally range from $15 to $40 depending on the level of finish you'd like. More info and examples in my thread here

5d977f704c.jpg

8ce1a24d66.jpg

Kaye00

Artist: open to commissions
Yes, hello, choose me, please. I've got a discord account, so I'd happily work with you through that! As a fan of MLP, I've drawn ponies quite a bit, here are a few examples!

scion_ponies_by_kaye00-d4r95tz.png

Here's my general pricing list:
tumblr_p7g37aKw2m1vx6edlo1_540.png

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I currently have RLC slots open over at my Shop, and would love to do some work for you! It's been a wee while since I've drawn ponies, but I'd definitely be up for it!
My prices range between £10 to £55. Any conversions into other currencies will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.

Here are various links to my Gallery, DA Stash and Art Blog~! Please let me know if you're interested~

the_tiny_horse_i_own_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbz4hmq.png
com_eg_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dcdhije.png

EdgarKingmaker

Zombie Bat Lord
Single character SFW? Well, I could give you a fully colored one for $15. I'd even give you a flat and a simple shaded version if you wanted.

What quality are my $15 single character images?

Well, many of my recent images are more than one character, but the line and shading quality is the same.

1526872035.edgarkingmaker_magic_duel.png

1525447314.edgarkingmaker_dragon.png

Unfortunately, I do not have Discord at the moment, so communications would have to be by notes... but as long as you're detailed, I don't see a problem. Especially since I do have experience with MLP characters. I've done a few ref sheets from description for them... and here are a few mlp examples.

1517027787.edgarkingmaker_polo_play.png

1516506353.edgarkingmaker_buckaroo.png

If I have interested you, please find me on site: Userpage of EdgarKingmaker -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Soothing Aqua

Thank you everyone for showing interest, I have not had the change to read all these posts and pm's yet due to being extremely busy at work.
I will read everything first and check your profiles to give everyone a fair change, and will post here again after I have made my decision and contacted the artist.
Until then feel free to reply here or pm me and I will give you fair consideration.

Iva Sinai

Hello, I am currently seeking an artist to design an mlp character with weapons and simple armour.

Looking for a sfw, full body, flat coloured picture that it is detailed enough so it can be used as a character reference.

Ideally I would like the artist to be able to communicate via Discord so they can ask for any details needed that I may have missed and post regular progress updates, the art piece is going to be some gift art for a friend.

My budget is up to $60 (USD) but willing to negotiate.
i have comms open here!: www.furaffinity.net: Commissions Open! -- FriskTheSnail's Journal