• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for an artist to breathe new life into an old character! $50+

mamathecat

Hey everyone! I've got a ref for a long time character of mine that I think could use some sprucing up and a style change. I'm looking to spend around $50-60 but would consider spending a bit more if I like the rest of your art enough. (It's been several years since I've commissioned anything so if I'm completely off base here feel free to call me out on it)

Existing ref sheet will be provided for preview to any artist who is interested in private messages!

IdleCanvas

Hi, I'm interested in providing the character art you're looking for.
Your listed budget should cover the desired art but we can discuss it in further detail.

Anthro Samples,
sta.sh: Anthro Samples

Portfolio,
www.artstation.com: Idle Canvas

Anime Samples,
sta.sh: Anime Samples

ddcbyxu-76f4cc09-6c3c-482f-b08b-aa73b4ea08d1.png

Email: IdleCanvas@gmail.com
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768

Thanks for your consideration
-IdleCanvas

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Elliot Manowar

Technicolor Dreamcoat
Hello. I am interested in your commission. Please DM me for questions.

Base Prices:
sketch:10USD
line art: 15 USD
flat color: 20 USD
cel shading: 25 USD
soft shading: 35 USD
Examples of my work:
gladion_by_foxesoffury_ddn5zv4-pre.jpg
rougebat_by_foxesoffury_ddihvyd-pre.jpg
aikachristmascommision_by_foxesoffury_ddn4inj-pre.png

where_s_that_heckin_fourth_chaos_emerald_by_foxesoffury_ddiagj5-pre.jpg

toxisbestmon_by_foxesoffury_ddk3niq-pre.jpg

PM me for payment.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

sterkiherz

Hey everyone! I've got a ref for a long time character of mine that I think could use some sprucing up and a style change. I'm looking to spend around $50-60 but would consider spending a bit more if I like the rest of your art enough. (It's been several years since I've commissioned anything so if I'm completely off base here feel free to call me out on it)

Existing ref sheet will be provided for preview to any artist who is interested in private messages!

Hiya~
If you are still looking, I'd love to do it!
You can find examples and prices in my commissions info: sterkiherzscommish.jimdofree.com: ·|Welcome!|·

NinaGrey

Hi there! Im interested in this job offer, and could do a reference sheet for $50! Please have a look at my FA gallery Userpage of NinaGrey -- Fur Affinity [dot] net and get in touch if you like my art style. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Nina Greysmall.png
    Nina Greysmall.png
    815.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Alcadrios small.png
    Alcadrios small.png
    631.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Alpha small.png
    Alpha small.png
    663.4 KB · Views: 15

Owleri

Digital Artist
Hello! I have commissions open and would love to help bring new life to your character in a new style.

All my examples and info can be found on my commission trello but pricing for reference sheets is a bit unique.
For reference sheets depending upon the commission type chosen would be the fullbody price +$10 for a second view. Any additional posing or outfits would follow the additional character charge for that commission type and props would also be similar in pricing to the second view price. Total pricing can be discussed and negotiated of course since the pricing is dependent upon the style for a lot of it.