• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an artist to create an NSFW character reference sheet

soupguy

Hi I'm new to the site and looking to commission a character sheet based on my description of an original character. I can pay you through pay-pal but that's the only payment method I'm willing to use. I have a decent idea of what I want. Ideally the art would be in a digital format and would be one character sheet and a couple re-colors of said sheet. If your interested get contact with me on this post and once I see your art-style we can discuss pricing and the more in depth character description.

A short description of the character would be thicc female bear-cow hybrid, like a Minotaur made from an anthropomorphic bear. I have never had the character drawn before and I am far from skilled enough to draw it myself. Any directions towards and artist that could possibly take my commission is also helpful

Last edited:

julievee

You'll probably make out better in the Art Sales section where people post their commission prices and examples. And those seeking to commission post there aswell.

Make sure to list how much you'll willing to pay so the artist knows your range.

Last edited: