• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for an artist to draw an inkling.

Fredshed

I heard you were selling art?
Hey there! I'm sure as the title states, you've probably figured out that I'm commissioning someone, to draw me an inkling. Here's the pic for reference of what I'd like .
0CoqFx6.png

I should also mention my budget is $40 so if you are comfortable with that price range hit me with a reply!
Thanks everyone, hope we can make something work out

Last edited:

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there <:

Were you wanting a full body pic, or a bust like your example? If fullbody I could do it for $40. Bust would be less.

I would be willing to work on this for you! I'm a highly flexible artist and have worked on pre-existing characters and character designs before with step-by-step work in progress pics the whole way. :)

Here is my art: Userpage of Jansither -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (check scraps too!)
Customer testimonials: www.furaffinity.net: Customer Testimonials -- Jansither's Journal
Commission reward system: tinyurl.com: Client Point Bank

My process is something like this:
- Get details ironed out
- Sketch, send for approval
- Payment after sketch is approved (invoice VIA PayPal)
- Complete!

In the off chance that you aren't pleased with the sketch, you don't have to pay me. I'll just take the sketch, modify it so it doesn't resemble your character, and do something else with it. You're not obligated to continue if you don't like what you're receiving.

If you want more WIP images than that I'm definitely okay with that, too. :)

Feel free to note me on my Jansither account or add Kikat#9541 to Discord if you're interested!

Thanks for considering and good luck!

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
(That's an adorable inkling! D: )

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, order form, and price sheets with examples:
www.deviantart.com: Commissionz Open!

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

Thank you very much for considering my work!
RYN☄

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! Unsure if you're still looking, but I'd love to draw your character. I've already created several Inkling/Octoling/other Splattoon-based characters for other customers, and most of my commissions would fit your budget of 40$.
Here's my complete pricelist:
www.furaffinity.net: VALYCE NEGATIVE COMMISSION PRICE SHEET 2019 by valery91thunder

And some examples of Inklings I've done:
www.furaffinity.net: Jett's Outfit Modelsheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Club Tropicana (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Valente Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder

Payments via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via FA note: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email at alkalinesparks[AT]hotmail[DOT]it!

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
I can do an inkling if it's SFW (I consider them children).

1553974586.doodlebunny_2019_commission_sheet_april.jpg

You can get a cel-shade with a background. It would be super cool to do a Splatoon background!

1553553789.doodlebunny_pre-work_coffee.jpg

1553447920.doodlebunny_on_cloud_nine.jpg

1553486674.doodlebunny_a_little_shy.jpg