• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for an artist to help me with a new OC $25 - 70 (SFW)

Luna0712

So. I have a new wyvern/dragon anthro OC and I was wondering if someone could help me create her. I will DM details and colours palettes to those who are willing to take this on.

I always look at the artist's work to check out their style and to get a picture of their skills, so if examples could be included, that would be greatly appreciated. I have had complications in the past when commissioning some artists and I just don't want the same outcome.

If you have a particular way you do invoices, I am always willing to oblige.

spaceybrains

comish%20sep%2013th.webp

Commissions | kirbins
Hi~! I'm willing to help as I really love doing character design!

yumokii

Hiya! I can do ref sheets, full body illustrations flat colored or shaded, headshots, and anything else you can think of, we can discuss!
Here's my furaffinity (it is NSFW a little, heads up).
Designing characters is always a fun time for me and I'd love the opportunity too, dragons are always interesting!

If you're interested in my art, email me at contactxren@gmail.com with all the details you're considering, friend!

-Yumokii

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Ooohhh it's been a minute since I've worked with Wyverns, but I'd love to do it again!

Here's my reference sheet examples:

1520896600.tytysi_case_reference_finished_alternate.png

1516668247.tytysi_mimi_ref_sheet_final.png

1516435798.tytysi_tillie.png

The top two characters were designed by me. ^^

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg
irlTf2H.png

PinkWisp

Hello!! My character sheets are in your price range! I'll add my normal commission info and some examples at the end. For commissions over $40 you can pay half up front and the other half during finalization. I like to work with my commissioners and will send 2 or 3 wips you'll need to okay before continuing. I accept Paypal and Venmo!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at wispy.sam+arts@gmail.com
Caard: pinkwisp.carrd.co: Commission OPEN!
Portfolio: wispysportfolio.carrd.co: Wispy's Portfolio
7bc54a7f_original.jpg

aacaa202_original.jpg

3ab84a72_original.jpg
download.png

Altairsky

I'm specialized in dragons.
If you need a reference sheet, my prices are 20 EUR for each fullbody view, 5-10 eur for each headshot or detail.
If you just want an artwork of your character, I usually ask 35 EUR for a fullbody and fullshaded artwork without a background. A background price depends on its complexity, usually it ranges from 10 to 50 EUR.
Feel free to check my page to see more of my dragon art: Userpage of AltairXXX -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Here is an example of an artwork that would cost around 70$:
1547063053.altairxxx_sturmfeder_dance.png

Here is an example of a reference sheet that is around 70$ worth:
1508783704.altairxxx_helepolis.jpg

cabbajicuscomics

If you're still looking for help, I've had some experience with dragon style sonas. :)

My style tends to be loose, since i'm more of a traditional kind, it really depends on the creature, so i'll drop my DA here for you to peek at. (it's still being made but there should be enough there for reference.)

CabbajicusComics | DeviantArt

happy_birthday__orbit_the_dutchie_by_cabbajicuscomics_dcu6cax-pre.jpg
seagryph_concept_by_cabbajicuscomics_dcu6ayc-pre.png

LizardD

Hello! my name is Melisa Pighin, im a 2D animator from Argentina,
I saw you have a job serch for an animator and wanted to show you my reel and porfolio.
Please dont hesitate to send me any questions.
Best regards
Melisa Pighin

Behance

Hi! I have worked in the past already helping people flesh out their characters so I'd be more than happy to help c: I have two options about art style, so I'm showing both - though I personally suggest the lined one since the piece will work better as a reference with cleaner and easier to see colors.

If you want more samples of either style feel free to note me asking

Paint style - a fullbody with designing would be roughly $50-60
prettycom-png.69335

Lined style - a fullbody with designing would be roughly $35-45
All samples -except first one- are characters I designed or helped other people design, based on their descriptions and/or google images and/or palettes! I would like to highlight though that some samples are a few months old already
dd81bg2-efa0d683-6be7-483f-ba0c-ace5fc8f8668.png
190125_sage14_f_by_aqua_adopts22_dd4ts7b-pre.jpg
dd4ts7z-3cf05707-6b2e-491a-8a6c-e758829a1fc2.png
dd4tsar-d76bd7ab-0e85-46d3-a518-3d8a784079f4.png
dd4tsbn-e422acfa-20ff-470b-8834-d10ca90eb6e0.png
dd81bbu-496741b9-9a14-4dd8-8be8-dd833ed88250.png