• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Looking for an artist to help with character design (closed)

MysticalSkittle

Hello! I'm looking for an artist that can help design and draw an oc I've thought up. Preferably NSFW friendly but I'm fine if not.

Basic character theme is a robotic bee with goo/slime elements, so naturally you'd have to be good at drawing mechanical bodies as well as fluids. Pretty flexible on pricing, especially when I'm asking for a from description ref sheet

And to be transparent I'm not looking to pay anything until I get paid again 2 weeks from now. (And I'm not going to ask you to work without being paid first so dw on that front)

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

WhiteGuardian

I have experienced drawing ref sheet from various characters.
Please check my gallery here

www.furaffinity.net

Artwork Gallery for WhiteGuardian -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I'm a Freelance Illustrator since 2010.. I work for Art Collection, Cover/Poster Art, Character Design/Fanart, Comic Page, Digital ...

www.furaffinity.net
www.furaffinity.net

Price negotiable.
Email : whiteguardianart@gmail.com

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

My general price list is here:

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Shadowphoenixfox

Heya! I'm interested!

All except the first and last two examples are also designed by me :)

Prices are here!

Ref sheet prices are worked out by added up what is on it.
tho for multiple fullbodies that would use the same base (i.e front and back or clothed and nude version), I charge it as buy one get one half price

Saokymo

Art Cookie
This sounds like a fascinating character design, and I would love to take on the challenge of it!

My FA Gallery is here with artwork samples and basic commission prices. I generally charge a flat fee per illustration, which includes everything you might need for a scene (background, details, etc.) or ref sheet (multiple poses, detail views, etc.). Please feel free to send a DM if you have any questions, or add me on Discord as Saokymo #1598.

Hope you find just the right artist for your project, and have a great day!

Furvok

Ayy get a get a price sheet from you?
Not at the moment, but here are our prices. :D
ICONS/HEADSHOT $50 ...... BUST FLAT: $55 FULL COLOUR: $70 ...... HALF BODY FLAT:$75 FULL COLOUR: $95 ....... AMERICAN SHOT: FLAT: $90 FULL COLOUR $110 ...... FULL BODY FLAT: $105 FULL COLOUR: $150

The prices for semi-regular commissions are different. c:

Hey there! Heres my prices! hit me up. Ive drawn robots and ive drawn bees. The weird beholder thing is my most recent piece and it should give you and idea of the quality to expect if you go for the full shaded version.

Attachments

• furry comm small.png
    furry comm small.png
    863.6 KB · Views: 6
  • robot small.PNG
    robot small.PNG
    228 KB · Views: 7
  • beholder small.PNG
    beholder small.PNG
    945.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Insectoid3.jpg
    Insectoid3.jpg