• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an artist to hire for a tabletop game project

Zooty

Hello everyone, for the last few years I have been developing a tabletop wargame set in a steampunk fantasy world populated by talking animals. I am looking for an illustrator to hire to draw its characters and game components (it is planned to use double sided 2D cutouts on bases instead of plastic miniatures) in the style I have already established (which can be seen in the attached pictures). I have attached some sketches of previous artworks I have received for the project and have links below for two google docs. One contains the main story and rules for the game, while the other is a set of negotiable terms that also describe what would be expected of an artist who decides to accept the project. It am open to discussing this over Skype (Zooty.Snowpaw aka Gadget Steamhoof) as well as Discord (Gadget Steamhoof#7840)

(game rules + lore)
(Terms and expected work)

My budget per sketch is up to $35usd, depending on quality and capability. I am open to negotiating on the above chat platforms or through private messages (though text chat on discord/skype is preferred)

Attachments

• 6tFE8WF.png
    6tFE8WF.png
    911.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Cfeupxp.jpg
    Cfeupxp.jpg
    703 KB · Views: 113
  • GxmH1O6.png
    GxmH1O6.png
    968.3 KB · Views: 106
  • jGpm6qn.jpg
    jGpm6qn.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 112
  • k9haKH0.png
    k9haKH0.png
    718.1 KB · Views: 108
  • mEyfw9V.png
    mEyfw9V.png
    976.8 KB · Views: 116
  • nX7JaFS.png
    nX7JaFS.png
    935.4 KB · Views: 132
  • QzjypSA.png
    QzjypSA.png
    908.5 KB · Views: 86

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.
upload_2017-5-16_10-32-24.jpeg
upload_2017-5-16_10-30-57.jpeg
upload_2017-5-16_10-32-8.jpeg
upload_2017-5-16_10-33-47.jpeg
upload_2017-5-16_10-39-3.jpeg
upload_2017-5-16_10-39-53.jpeg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and see my pricing here:
upload_2017-5-16_10-38-16.jpeg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-16_10-34-23.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-16_10-34-23.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 65

Zooty

I'll be keeping this open throughout the week, the best place to contact me is via skype or discord :)

I

iridescentgreen

I'd like to offer my services! Here's my website, which includes examples of my work.

fictionfactoryart.weebly.com: Fiction Factory

I'd be willing to do the test at a somewhat discounted rate from what i'd normally be charging if i were to be hired ($10 an hour). I think i'd be able to replicate the style provided as well, as i believe my current cartoony style is fairly similar.

You can note me here or contact me at irigreens@gmail.com

Zooty

Thanks for the interest guys, I'll be keeping this thread open for at least another month, but do keep in mind I need someone who can match the existing style.

Zooty

Thanks for your interest guys, unfortunately though I do require a rather specific style. I'm still keeping this thread open and searching

kesterr

Hi!
I'd be interested to work on your project. Usually I draw in a different style (see under the spoiler), but I did a sketch that more or less resembles the style you're looking for. Attaching both the sketch and lineart. If this doesn't count as a style test, please let me know and I'll draw another one for you free of charge.
If you are interested, I'll contact you if you post a reply to my message in this thread or send me a note on FA (my nickname there is greisen). I have a Skype account, but I'd rather not share it in public.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to start working until 2nd of June, but will be available on Skype until then

Attachments

• 170528_sketch.png
    170528_sketch.png
    398.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 170528_lineart.png
    170528_lineart.png
    581.1 KB · Views: 73
This project sounds really fun and I'm very interested. I know you're searching for a specific "look", but here are a couple examples from my gallery that may come a little close?

I'm an animation/illustration student, so I'm quite capable of adjusting to others' styles. I have more recent examples on my instagram too: Marie Dal Porto (@tangerinevampire) • Instagram photos and videos
And if you'd like to discuss further on Skype, I can be found on there under the same username "TangerineVampire"

Thank you for your consideration!