• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for an artist to make a NSFW and SFW refsheet ($80 USD)

Bonkothebat

I'm looking for someone to make a two refsheet of my OC Vivi: www.furaffinity.net: Vivienne "Vivi" Sakura SFW ref by Bonkothebat . One NSFW and one SFW or censored. I'm looking for a non realistic or semi realistic style for this. I would like a front and back view, three head shots, flat color palette, and an outfit view. My bugedt for this is $80 usd. If you don't have refsheet examples please leave me some examples of the artstyle you plan on using for the refsheets. You can contact me here or via note on my FA: Userpage of Bonkothebat -- Fur Affinity [dot] net.

Olivitree

Local Bizartist
Ahoy, Not sure if my style might be leaning toward realism a bit much for you but let me know, my style has a fair amount of flexibility to it and if theres a specific style I can aim at it for you. I can work to your specs for your budget easily enough.
Commission info: Olivitree's Commisions | Trello

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request ! here some example of my art

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

JuliyMiuliy

Hello, if you need reference for your OC, I can draw it for you

Base price $30 include:
- 2 full growth without clothing (front and back view)
- palette
- info
- gradient fill and white windows on background

Addons:
full growth with ONE set of clothes + $5 (two sets +$10 and etc)
head +$6
feral form + $10
version with genitals + $4
another objects (like guitar, camera and maw on example art) + $2/piece

I draw references in flat color!
Examples:

NSFW example: www.furaffinity.net: Fox reference commission by Juliy_Miuliy

Payment after sketch via PayPal invoice
Deadline 2 weeks after payment

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view and $16 USD per detail shot. I can also make flat-colored reference sheets, then it is $20 USD per full-body view and $10 USD per detail shot.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Jomaro

An artist or something like that
Hi, Good morning Heres what I got, This piece down here its $90 But I leave at $80 for just the front and back view, three headshots and the outfit, if you're okay that's a chibi version or if I just throw the outfit onto the front view, Thank you for your attention I hope you can find what you're looking for O w O
Ref Sheet Kelnas censura.png

bellugia

BBB3DBEA-A304-45F5-944B-09447B8F861D.jpeg

343FE338-0A15-440F-94B7-7241EE650133.jpeg

B948184F-A9FE-4B64-8FF4-B8CEC597F748.jpeg

27F158F9-A1B2-4DE3-A1F3-84754ED9DA8D.png

Here are some examples of the ref sheets I do ! They are admittedly dated but I included some examples of my full bodies. I could do it for 60$, as that’s what I usually charge for these. hit me up if you’re interested !