• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for an Artist who’s okay with Futanari to do a piece with two characters! Budget: $30+

M4RYN

Hi FA! I’m a wendigo, I’m looking for someone to do a piece for me and my partner! We’ve been looking for something nsfw, so please be aware of that and any additional cost it may entail! Anyways, here’s the general description of the piece:

A PoV from behind of the female character riding the futa one in the cowgirl position, with the wendigo’s clawed hands on her waist, probably looking over the side of the female’s waist. The background will be in the woods propped up against a tree or fallen log, and the female hybrid will be wearing hiking attire, probably ripped for the wendigo to access her easier.

References will be included in dms! Just be able to draw a deer-like skull, and it should be alright!

I plan on paying through PayPal, which we can discuss in messages if you should decide to do the art! I hope to see you soon!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! im interested in working with you, i have several styles that can work for your budget, as i charge only characters bg is completely free! I will DM you to send my NSFW examples and prices

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1593862970.sushy_misophonia_divided2020.jpg

1592245414.sushy_desert_bird2020.jpg

1590410635.sushy_seaqueen_mermaid2020.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: [commission] Melody futa 2 by sushy (NSFW)

www.furaffinity.net: [commission] December Dragons by sushy (NSFW)

My prices are here:

www.furaffinity.net: Commission Info by sushy

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.