• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an artist who can draw huminoid furries! (100$ limit)

asomiakanawa

Yoooooo! I'm looking for a headshot(or fullbody if you're willing) commission of my boyfriends character. I can do paypal! I don't have any reference sheet, only photo references. Sorry about that.
I ask that you:
-Do not draw his wings unless you -really- want too. I'd like a version without the wings if you do.
-Do not draw him naked
-Do NOT use furry hands or feet(human only)
-Do draw him in tech-wear or mens haute coture! here are some clothing examples: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/62/7d/0b/627d0bed1d217e87332ff174fee06f6d.jpg
2b8e73c9f3bb6e7cac5083292a0b76e2.jpg
2845296abf4cb67603327012e758155f.jpg
ed90769bf7510210fbffd011594aceec.jpg
7a2244ae69c376161f82fe00d1226997.jpg

Thank you very much and let me know if I missed anything~!

ReikaFox

Flowers, starlight and coffee <3
Hello!

This is a beautifully designed character (photo references are fine, too). If you'd like, I'm interested in drawing your boyfriend's character for you.

I have recently done some draconians for a client as below:
KRxAuy.png

and an argonian:
Ofewww.jpg

I can do a half-body shot:

Lineart Only - USD $20+
Flat Colour - USD $25+
Full shaded - USD $40+

And I can also do knee-up pieces (wings included) for:

Lineart Only - $30+
Flat Colour - $40+
Full shaded - $50+

Prices can differ according to complexity, but I'd be happy to negotiate that with you :)

I can only accept Payoneer as a payment platform, but it works just as well and easily as Paypal, as my previous commissioners have used it smoothly before. You may visit my FA account for more samples of my work :3

solaris91

Hi! I would like to make your request! here some example of my art and price. Gallery-http://www.furaffinity.net/user/solaris91/ :

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 15$:
19136754@400-1455830067.jpg

Big draw 25$:
18757624@400-1452502463.jpg

little draw 15$:
16611766@400-1432221330.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 80$:
_commission__giant_cousin_by_queensolaris-d9kgkty.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
I'd be very interested in drawing this for you! Here are some examples of my humanoids: www.furaffinity.net: A Walk In Thundera (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Psycho Chi (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Battle Mode Ed (Commission) by valery91thunder
I offer different media and shading styles depending on preferences, and they're all fitting your budget. Here's my full pricelist with examples: http://valery91thunder.deviantart.com/journal/Commissions-Art-Trades-Collabs-Info-Page-240327229
I take payments via paypal, do clean art only, and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, yu can contact me via FA note or even better via email, at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it .

ReikaFox

Flowers, starlight and coffee <3
Woops, truly sorry...forgot to add my contact details. If you are interested in commissioning me, you may contact me via notes on my FA account, or by my email Reika.Fox08 [at]gmail.com :)

Kialish

If you're still looking for someone to help you out, I'd love to get this done for you!

Ex. 1 (NSFW)
Ex. 2 (Slight Nudity)
Ex. 3 (Slight Nudity)
Ex. 4

for a fully colored headshot, It would be around 40$ and for Fullbody it'd be 65$ (since the character is slightly complex)! If you'd like to see my other pricing options, feel free to poke around my Price List and I also suggest taking a peek at my Terms of Service! You can contact my via PM on my FurAffinity Page, or by email kialish@yahoo.com

Kazibug

Doodlebug
Very cool lookin guy! I'm happy to do either full-body or headshot and can easily stay within your budget. The full color, fully shaded portrait would be $25, and a full body would be $70. I'd even be able to work a background in for an additional $10-$20 (depending on what you wanted), otherwise the price is for a solid color or transparent background

Some examples!

You can reach me here, FA, tumblr, or just shoot me an email. Hope to hear from you! Otherwise, I hope you find a good fit for your character :]

TheKC

Fuzzy drawing dragon!
Hey oh! I would love to draw dragons! They are so cool!
Here is one I did recently:
OvNedHK.png

I would have no problem drawing the hands and feet more human.
For more dragon samples, check out my gallery: Artwork Gallery for TheKC -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Full body would be $20. (like above image)
In my soft shading style it would be $30.

For more info and prices, check out my commissions page: http://www.furaffinity.net/commissions/thekc/

If you are interested, feel free to contact me here on the forums or on FA!

I would love to work with you
my prices are as follows:
adoptables: starting at $7
chibi: starting at $10 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
YCH: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
ref sheet: starting at $10 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
headshot: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
full body poses: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
feral poses: starting at $20 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
nsfw: starting at $25 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
please take a look at my work and if you like the style feel free to message me Userpage of 1324requiem -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

amethystos

boo hiss
some examples of recently finished projects. please message me if you like my work and have any questions. it would be a pleasure working with you.
finished ref sheet for saintly.jpg
oc ref sheet.jpg
commission 1.jpg

Hydric

Hello Asomiakanawa,

I think I can make a pretty kick ass painting for you of your boyfriend. I love tech wear and with the images you provided I’m getting an idea of what you would like.

I can do a bust for $40 or a full body for $50 in water colors.

Take a look at my FA and you’ll see I don’t have an issue with human hands and feet. If you like what you see contact me on FA, have a good one~
http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/hydric/

Accenlia

Hello, I would love to work on this! My website:

accenlia.wix.com: commissions

I have more furry examples as well if you would like to see them. The price for this guy would be around $65 for complexity, but I can do a fullbody with shading for that price. $100 I can do some sort of background as well if you would like. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me through here, my FA, DA, or email all listed under the contact tab of my website. Thank you for your time.