• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an artist willing to take on a sfi-fi fantasy piece (Taken!)

Arkovae

The piece is as follows:
Ark giving everything, a huge dark wave of his magic in front of him holding back an apocalyptic force, screaming in agony as he uses his very life force to stop it. could be a huge beam from a ship, a meteor, another character attempting to destroy a planet, anything incredibly destructive in nature. Artist's choice. Ark is to be drawn with injuries on his person, and battle-torn clothing to go with. I would prefer the artist pick their style of clothing to go with him, but it should be sci-fi and high tech in nature, suited for battle. The background that is visible should be comprised of a sci-fi fantasy landscape of the artist's choice.

PM me for contact info (or let me contact you after leaving your info)

My budget is up to 150 dollars. Perhaps more, given scale and detailing. I'll go work more OT if I absolutely have to.

I have no deadline on this project, however I would like it to be finished before the new year.

Ref Below
1466958353.scinder_arkovae_ref_plus_details.png

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
i1wkw5t.png

pimpartist