• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking For An Artist

What is the most saddest animal anthro to see dead or dying in art?

• A. Dragon

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • B. Husky

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • C. Tiger

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • D. Other (Name it in the thread)

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

x3dreturns

PET my MunKEE
I once saw a white wolf get shot in the hind leg in alaska. The thing dragged itself around, laid down, and bled to death. It was the one and only time I've ever felt sorry for something dying.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
I once saw a white wolf get shot in the hind leg in alaska. The thing dragged itself around, laid down, and bled to death. It was the one and only time I've ever felt sorry for something dying.

That is sad. Were you the one that shot it or was it one that got shot from a helicoptor? Just wondering

x3dreturns

PET my MunKEE
That is sad. Were you the one that shot it or was it one that got shot from a helicoptor? Just wondering

No, I didn't shoot it, but I was with the person who did... that douchebag. Came to find out they didn't use the pelt or anything either. Just buried the carcass and kicked snow over it.

Nylak

Angry Otter
*raises brow* In the future, please keep your poll topics related to your thread topics... o_o; You'll get more results that way, and it helps keeps things on topic.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
*raises brow* In the future, please keep your poll topics related to your thread topics... o_o; You'll get more results that way, and it helps keeps things on topic.

Well you don't know if my poll is related to the subject or not of why I'm looking for an artist. Cause sometimes I am just that mysterious in a way like that. Heh.

No, I didn't shoot it, but I was with the person who did... that douchebag. Came to find out they didn't use the pelt or anything either. Just buried the carcass and kicked snow over it.

I can see shooting one for food and fur, but just killing for sport or doing it just to do it. That's just wrong and he is a douchebag for doing it.

D for Wildcat. ;_;

Especially Iriomote Cats. Just in case anyone seen the Anime Azumaga Daioh.

Those look so cute. ^^ Also it would be sad to see one of those doing like what I said in the poll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
a husky no competition, i tryed drawing a dramatic death of a dragon once it was ok but it wasnt sad.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
a husky no competition, i tryed drawing a dramatic death of a dragon once it was ok but it wasnt sad.

I see. Would this drawing be in your gallery on FA by chance?