• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an MMA/Boxing RP

Laval-Uborn

Novice Featherweight Boxer
The former is preferred as I wish to learn how to write the sport properly, but please feel free to ask for the latter instead. Do note I fluctuate between literate and semi-literate with responses being 2 sentences long at minimum (This tends to happen if there's nothing to work with). I would like to stress that blood and gore is not the objective. Sure some visual injuries will be noticeable especially if it’s full contact will minimal safety precautions, describing them where needed would be nice, but do refrain from making it the focus or exaggerating it.

Some heads up:

- I may be inactive for days at a time due to real-life matters.

- My responses may turn out chaotic or nonsensical. I try my best to speak English correctly but I just can’t find the right sentence.. “structure” at times, I’m not a native speaker.

- I can, for whatever reason, halt or terminate conversations. I will tell you about it and will cite the reason, and I won’t block you unless truly necessary, I just won’t reply, usually because I got caught in urgent matters, or just dislike the general direction the interaction is going.

- Expect negotiations on the setting and characters to go on for a while (Although it may be shortened significantly for simpler settings)

- I am incapable of providing reference images. Sorry, but I do not possess any art at the moment.

- Lastly.. you agree that punctuation and grammar mistakes may show up from time to time. I use punctuation as pauses as if I’m speaking, for grammar most people I talk to say it’s negligible, but there are times where I make fatal errors, just a heads up if you’re easily upset by that.

Alternatively we may discuss how these types of sports would work in a world of anthropomorphic animals, as I believe many interesting ideas can be shared there.

If you are interested feel free to start a conversation with me in it.

Oh! And.. keep it SFW, as in nothing highly suggestive.

Cheers!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The former is preferred as I wish to learn how to write the sport properly, but please feel free to ask for the latter instead. Do note I fluctuate between literate and semi-literate with responses being 2 sentences long at minimum (This tends to happen if there's nothing to work with). I would like to stress that blood and gore is not the objective. Sure some visual injuries will be noticeable especially if it’s full contact will minimal safety precautions, describing them where needed would be nice, but do refrain from making it the focus or exaggerating it.

Some heads up:

- I may be inactive for days at a time due to real-life matters.

- My responses may turn out chaotic or nonsensical. I try my best to speak English correctly but I just can’t find the right sentence.. “structure” at times, I’m not a native speaker.

- I can, for whatever reason, halt or terminate conversations. I will tell you about it and will cite the reason, and I won’t block you unless truly necessary, I just won’t reply, usually because I got caught in urgent matters, or just dislike the general direction the interaction is going.

- Expect negotiations on the setting and characters to go on for a while (Although it may be shortened significantly for simpler settings)

- I am incapable of providing reference images. Sorry, but I do not possess any art at the moment.

- Lastly.. you agree that punctuation and grammar mistakes may show up from time to time. I use punctuation as pauses as if I’m speaking, for grammar most people I talk to say it’s negligible, but there are times where I make fatal errors, just a heads up if you’re easily upset by that.

Alternatively we may discuss how these types of sports would work in a world of anthropomorphic animals, as I believe many interesting ideas can be shared there.

If you are interested feel free to start a conversation with me in it.

Oh! And.. keep it SFW, as in nothing highly suggestive.

Cheers!

Mambi is an avid martial artist, and I have done fight RP's in the past in the Furry Fight Club threads. I'd love to spar with ya, so sure, feel free to write me in the PM's and we can work out details! I promise not to use my portals to cheat, I'm an honourable cat after all. <the cat smiles and strikes a pose, extending his claws to show off>