• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an rp partner slavery

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
Furaffinity
Might I ask why not create a discord account?
I don't want to be "that guy" who says that you should, but most people use that, it's a good way to connect with the community too.

sent you both friend requests
Oh I prob should've sent mine, my bad.
Smexy Festive Likeok4™#1235

Someone has had issues with sending me an invite apparently, hope it doesn't happen since I haven't made it so people can't send me requests. :\

Hawkeye64

I don't want to be "that guy" who says that you should, but most people use that, it's a good way to connect with the community too.

Someone has had issues with sending me an invite apparently, hope it doesn't happen since I haven't made it so people can't send me requests. :\

Because discord crashes my pc browser or desktop version

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
Hmm... I wanna suggest the basic stuff (Or at least ask if you've tried the common fixes)
Clear Cache / Cookies for browser
Reinstall the app (Make sure to delete the original first)
Restart PC

And if none of those work, I'd prob recommend contacting the staff, whenever via Twitter, Reddit or their contact on their website ( support.discordapp.com: Discord )
Most likely best to go to website first. Kinda abit awkward for me to diagnose it due to being unable to see it before me which'd help alot. Hopefully it'll be fixed for you. And it's not because your potato refuses.

Hawkeye64

Hmm... I wanna suggest the basic stuff (Or at least ask if you've tried the common fixes)
Clear Cache / Cookies for browser
Reinstall the app (Make sure to delete the original first)
Restart PC

And if none of those work, I'd prob recommend contacting the staff, whenever via Twitter, Reddit or their contact on their website ( support.discordapp.com: Discord )
Most likely best to go to website first. Kinda abit awkward for me to diagnose it due to being unable to see it before me which'd help alot. Hopefully it'll be fixed for you. And it's not because your potato refuses.
Already tried all that and they couldn't even figure it out

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe

Ok