• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an rping partner

Cromwellinnovations

Hello there! I'm a new member on this site and I would love to make new friends and rp partners on this site. Anyways I'm looking for an RP partner who's interested in world building, slice of life, or fantsy/sci fi types of rping. Here's a list of what I'm comfortable with in my rps.
I prefer to rp on Discord btw.

What I'm conformable with:
-some level violence
-light kinks
-romance
-shippings
-paragraph responses

What I'm unconformable okay with:
-most types of fetishes
-god modding during rp
-extreme forms of violence

If your interested just message me and we could discuss the details further.

Last edited:
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hiya there! Seems like you seem to prefer good ol' sfw with light romance? If so, I am interested!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Cool! So, shall we work out the details in a conversation?

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Did I ever respond to you? I'm terribly sorry if I didn't. Life's been in the way lately.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hello there! I'm a new member on this site and I would love to make new friends and rp partners on this site. Anyways I'm looking for an RP partner who's interested in world building, slice of life, or fantsy/sci fi types of rping. Here's a list of what I'm comfortable with in my rps.

What I'm conformable with:
-some level violence
-light kinks
-romance
-shippings
-paragraph(3-5 sentences or more) responses

What I'm unconformable okay with:
-most types of fetishes
-god modding during rp
-extreme forms of violence

If your interested just message me and we could discuss the details further.

Will do! <the cat's eyes glow and as a shimmering rift appears, he laughs and dives into the hole...>

Kharne

The Minotaur Mongrel
Hey there!
I'm not the most experienced RPer out there but I'm very able to deliver paragraph responses if you're interested