• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for an rping partner

Hello there! I'm a new member on this site and I would love to make new friends and rp partners on this site. Anyways I'm looking for an RP partner who's interested in world building, slice of life, or fantsy/sci fi types of rping. Here's a list of what I'm comfortable with in my rps.
I prefer to rp on Discord btw.

What I'm conformable with:
-some level violence
-light kinks
-romance
-shippings
-paragraph responses

What I'm unconformable okay with:
-most types of fetishes
-god modding during rp
-extreme forms of violence

If your interested just message me and we could discuss the details further.
i know this is old, but im interested in this, my old rp group fell apart and now im looking for new people to rp with, ive found one so far, and hes cool
btw im not a furry, but i do worldbuild and develop my ocs

Astro-sArtShop

Center of the galaxy
Helloo! been loking for a fantasy roleplay as well :)
IMy Discord is AstroRey#2535 so feel free to DM me any time you want
I am semi- lit (5+ lines including actions and speech), I mostly use third person, and I have all kinds of chars! Male, female, non- binary, etc.
NSFW is ok with me and I prefer it when it slowly builds up to that. So yeah, hi.

Cromwellinnovations

Helloo! been loking for a fantasy roleplay as well :)
IMy Discord is AstroRey#2535 so feel free to DM me any time you want
I am semi- lit (5+ lines including actions and speech), I mostly use third person, and I have all kinds of chars! Male, female, non- binary, etc.
NSFW is ok with me and I prefer it when it slowly builds up to that. So yeah, hi.
Hello, I might be interested in doing an rp. Just dm me for more info :)