• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for animated icon commissions (budget $5-$100)

So I'm looking for animated Icon commissions! my budget is $5-$50 and maybe up to $100. hopefully Ill be able to find someone as I do need an animated icon of my fursona Xeno.
Im not looking for a pixel icon im looking for more of a smooth icon like:
art by nightrizer

her refsheet:

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
Hello there! I’m currently in my junior year for animation at my college. While I haven’t personally made an animated icon before I’d love to try it out. I would do it for $50. If you’re interested please DM me, thanks! :)
upload_2020-5-27_10-4-17.png

upload_2020-5-27_10-4-47.png

ShadowCatzz

Thundering typhoons!
Hello! I don't know if you're still looking but I could do animated icons. The price depends on the animation, but the base price is 30. I don't have much examples, but here is a few.
Here's one I'm working on for a gift for my friend:

And here's an icon I finished not long ago:

These are all the icon examples I've got but I do have a YouTube channel if you wanna see how my style look like when animated. youtube.com/shadowcatzz

If you're interested you can pm me here on the forums or email me at shadowcatzzcommissions@gmail.com :D

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I do animations of many kinds, and I've also worked on several animated avatars. Price starts at 15$ for the most simple movements (blinking, tail wagging, atc) and goes up depending on complexity. Some examples of mine:
www.furaffinity.net: Ooh. Excellent! (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Green Muzzles Nuzzle (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Wanna See Something Cool? (Commission) by valery91thunder
As well as my current FA avatar!
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, feel free to either PM me here on the forums, or note me on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net