• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($35+) Looking for anthro Avian art

MavenDragon

Experienced Avian artists only! A little bit of scalie experience is also a plus. Don't want to be spammed with canine artists. Just want bird artists.

My sona is a dragon, but I'm trying to get a bird + dragon hybrid version of my sona done. For now I just need a normal standing pose. No background needed. Doesn't need insane shading or complexity. Nothing special. Just trying to get someone to draw out what I'm visualizing for this character before I get more complex arts done of them. Somewhere between $20 to $50 would be my range.

6zilla

Hey there, thought I'd send a message to ya. I do draw a lot of canines, but I am quite familiar with bird anatomy as it's something I've had to learn in school and find it supppeer fun to draw. It's a-okay if you want to find someone with actual examples of bird artwork, but just know I am well versed in most animal anatomy! Here's my FA page.
My Instagram just for funsies, I'd realllly lovee to get some more avains in my gallery :)

WhiteGuardian

cinsyrly

Hi, I have drawn an anthro bird (example on price list) and a snake.
095BE054-36F3-494E-9CDE-1D0161413862.jpeg
EB050698-FAC9-4F87-98B3-1498B497F40F.jpeg

I can also show the anthro lizard sketches I’m currently working on, but only in private messages.
If you want to work with me or want to see the sketches, note me, or email me cinsyrly@gmail.com, or message me on Telegram @ cinsyrly

Dubbie

Hi, im interested in working with you. I have some experience in drawing avians.

Here are my prices:

Here are some examples:

If you're interested, you can send an email: dubbsartstudio@gmail.com with the subject line: COMMISSION

Best of luck in your search!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

bellugia

I could get a rendered fullbody with shading done for you this weekend, all for about 25-30$ depending on complexity. I will drop some of my avian art below; these are a few years old and I would love to have an opportunity to work with avians again! If you would like to see some of my more recent work: https://www.deviantart.com/bellumii/gallery

60E7589D-0147-404C-8BB2-D08990768D4C.jpeg
3F2FCE31-607D-4B11-9764-074B73EF6906.png
6EC50F06-8C28-4C39-B46F-10C29216138F.jpeg