• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for ANY of the following options

K

KurtCobain

MINIMUM PRICE FOR EACH:
$5.01

Option 1: my character from a poorly-designed ref sheet (SFW and NSFW; use alpha channel, aka transparency, if requested)
Price Range: <30 dollars

Option 2: Hardcore NSFW (This means like gore and such; I won't request anything TOO gross)
Price Range: <100 dollars; preferably <60 dollars

Option 3: Feral (SFW and NSFW)

Option 4: Animation/Animation Meme (Both SFW and NSFW)
Price Range: <450 dollars; preferably <200 dollars

Option 5: Anthro (SFW and NSFW)

Option 6: Shitpost Slave (NSFW and/or SFW)
Price Range: <150 dollars; preferably <100 dollars

Option 7: Furry and Non-Furry Political/Etc. Art
Price Range: <300 dollars; preferably <70 dollars

Option 8: DM me for info. You will be redirected to my email for further discussion.

Option 9: Cartoony shit (NSFW, SFW, Hardcore NSFW, etc.)
Price Range: <100 dollars; preferably <50 dollars
More Info: Stuff like below (but maybe with a tad bit more skill)
www.deviantart.com: Kiya is.. a nurse?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephra

Hello!

Currently I'm mainly offering wing-it illustrations for $130, though if you're looking for flat colored sketches I can do those around $55 each, and simple sketches for $30 each. I'd be interested in options 1, 2, 3 and 5, depending on the details provided.

Wing-it examples:
Artwork Gallery for Zephra -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Other examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Adoptable Auction - Quilwolf [Closed] by Zephra
www.furaffinity.net: Egg Adoptable - Archmagus by Zephra
(NSFW ACCOUNT) Userpage of risc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If interested, please note me over on Zephra, and we can talk about more details!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! I'd be interested in drawing several of your options, although I exclusively work on SFW material. For the rest, I'm comfortable with Anthro and Feral pics, short/looping animation and gifs, and the ref sheet.
Here's my pricelist with examples: valycenegative.deviantart.com: Commissions Terms Of Service - Queue List : more art can be found on FA Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment is via Paypal only. I do provide sketch and coloures WIPs for approval, and if you're interested, you can contact me via FA note or email at alkalinesparks [AT] hotmail [DOT] it.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do some of your your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

23414997@400-1493888524.jpg

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello!

I think I'd be able to do 1, 3 or 5 if you're interested!

I have a variety of offers/examples in the link below if you'd like to take a look over them. I may be able to do option 2, depending on how hardcore it is, I might have to see, since I do have some limits but I am willing to do NSFW if anything!

cheebcoms.weebly.com: Drawings

Feel free to note me on my FA or PM me here if you're interested!

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
Hello! I should be able to do any of your sfw requests. Here's a graphic with some of my styles and pricing:

FhNLJSJ.png

And here is a link to my FA Gallery: Artwork Gallery for Tigers-on-Unicycles -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I'm fairly flexible. I can work from references or description only, replicate styles and meet any deadlines you might have (within reason). I do offer livestreaming through Picarto. If you think you might be interested, send me a message here on FA. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Thank you for the offer!

I

iridescentgreen

fictionfactoryart.weebly.com: Fiction Factory

I have examples and prices available on the site linked above and i'm willing to take on any of the options listed with a few exceptions, them being: I'm fine with working on gore, but i refuse to draw sexually explicit content.

If your NSFW request is a depiction of gore and violence, i'm willing to draw it. I can also draw SFW material.

mugggy

duke it out bruh
hi there! i'm interested in doing pretty much most of your options, save for the hardcore nsfw and animation, but other than those i can pretty much do all of the above easy-peasy! my email is theroxonator@gmail.com if you're wanting to discuss at length about any details and the likes.

here are some examples of my art, by the way! feel free to message me back if you're interested, also!
(p.s. they look sketchy and doodly, because that's just what i tend to draw like when i'm bored, but any commissions i put my full attention into to make it nice and clean with straight and smooth lines!)

1488588636.mugggy_im_not_actually_a_furry_i_swear_to_god.png

1494003807.mugggy_zdfgh.png

tumblr_opfzcaVHdY1vnqn8uo1_1280.png

(an example of my lines, generally clean and smooth)
here's my gallery and also art blog if you're interested in taking a look in those as well! i'm more active on my blog than furaffinity, but i'm trying to get more active on my fur as well.
gallery: Artwork Gallery for mugggy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
artblog: seamachine.tumblr.com: commissions are open again!

any input or feedback is appreciated! thank you!

PeachyPangolin

Hi, I'm new to this forum. you say you want some animation work done? Well I'm an animation graduate. I'm not sure what you'd be looking for or what style. So it'd be impossible to price it. Like, do you want me to animate you characters singing to a certain song (like in the example?) I think I might be able to do that. If that's what you're looking for. Let me know the details. Have a nice day.

DogBarf

I'm a Mutt that loves Tacobell and Pizza too much
Hello !

I am an Artist on Furaffinity so I thought I'd toss my hat into the ring :3
If you have any question feel free to ask me I don’t mind! I will also include more of my commission info down below :3

Prices > Commission Info for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Examples of my Art > Artwork Gallery for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Terms of Service > Terms of Service [Please read !!] -- Voodoo_Mutt_Works' Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
* Please read my Terms of Service BEFORE commissioning me. *

If you may be interested in a commission please contact me through these channels!
- PM me on here
- Send me an email to VoodooMuttWorks@Gmail.com
- Send me a note on my personal FA > Userpage of dogbarf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
- You can even send me a message on Telegram @ DogBarf

Thank you for reading <3

fluffgator

Hello! I would be up for working on several of the options you've described, but I'll be more specific with quotes once introductions are out of the way~
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
My art style is very colorful and bright with an emphasis on composition, lighting, and capturing emotion. I lean towards semi-realism in anatomy/structure.
I offer a large variety of different commission types, including cute icons, colorful busts, full-body illustrations, and fully rendered scenes, that fall within or very near to your budget.

Here are the quotes I would offer for the pieces listed in your opening post:
[option 1] $40 for SFW and between $50-70 for NSFW (depending on how graphic).
[option 2] If Simple, $60. If Polished, around $100.
[option 3] $40 for SFW and around $50 for NSFW.
[option 5] $40 for SFW and between $50-70 for NSFW (depending on how graphic).
[option 8] I need to know more about the desired piece before I can provide a quote.
[option 9] My work is semi-realistic in style, so I'm sure I could manage something toonier.

For more information, I have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.

You can find my commission application here!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

Below are some breakdowns of my Linework, Simple, and Polished commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwmxzhzoq1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwn6v1frZ1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwnbrg4Ld1svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jadan

Greetings! I'm interested in the SFW Anthro and Feral options!

Please see my example sheet below! I also offer free sketches so that you can see what your characters look like in my style! If you're not happy with the result, you would not be obligated to continue the commission. c:

Please contact me via PM or my email address : Jadedry.star@hotmail.com if you're interested! c:

I look forward to your decision! c:

(My price list is below my example sheet!)

fHL12E9.jpg

Price list! (May vary depending on complexity!)

Bust - $25

Waist-up - $35

Full-body - $45

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hello friend! I'd be interested in options 1, 3, 5, and 8, depending on what 8 details. My prices range from $8 for quick, coloured sketches, to $50 for reference sheets, though most illustrations will be between $20 and $55, depending on complexty!

Here are some examples, and I'll link you to my NSFW examples, and Complete Example Folder as well!

ohio_1_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db18qtd.png

ignisxsicarius_hxh_ss_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-daseh38.png
crims_commission_pt1_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav79sg.png
im_trash_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav79t7.png
khepri_sarraf_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db02k0k.png
veto_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db0vakr.png
chui_commission_2s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db02k1c.png
monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lbqy.png

Please let me know if you're interested!

fuvoid

Hello! I'd be able to work within your price ranges for

Option 1, Option 2, Option 4, Option 5, Option 6, and Option 9

Here are examples of my work:

eh.jpg

a1.png hjhj.png

(and my icon as well)

Last edited: