• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for anyone who is willing to chat I'm open to try both erp and RP.

DemiRabis0

Heya. I'm open to both erotic and family friendly RPs as well as everything in between! I'm also always open to new friends.

So, I'd be MORE than happy to chat with you outside of RPing. If you're still looking, and/or would like a possible new friend. Hit me up! We can totally exchange Discords.
If not that's totally okay too! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Zorrena

Hello to anyone who stumbles across this. Just wanted to say this is still active as I'm still looking to meet people and chat or RP if you want to as well.

SchneeTheSnep

I pretend I'm a fluffy kitty on the interfloofs~
Hello to anyone who stumbles across this. Just wanted to say this is still active as I'm still looking to meet people and chat or RP if you want to as well.
If you want a fluffy kitty or a pretty predator, I'm here! My discord is @SchneeTheSnep#4293

Zorrena

If you want a fluffy kitty or a pretty predator, I'm here! My discord is @SchneeTheSnep#4293
Sorry for delay just got off work and saw I got an email notification. Sure I'll add you in a second.