• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for anyone who is willing to do a specific NSFW Fetish of mine

Tristan Helms

Winter Moxxy
I am currently looking for anyone who will do a Urethral penetration featuring my OC and a Slime/goo. I have a lopunny OC without a proper reff and an aeromorph.I would like to keep it between the 25-150 mark but anything below that is acceptable.

Last edited:

thelionfish

Character Artist
Urethral penetration isnt a problem, and slimes aren't either. Here's my Price sheet. Tell me what cha think. "If your character isnt too complicated then the total would be $60"
1484699269.thelionfish_1-17-17_prices.jpg

Yarik

Slimy Googly Monster
I'd be down for that! (I can't tell wether the character would be male or female but either works for me.)

If you'd like to have a specific process with various pose sketches and approval steps (WIPs) I offer that process as "scene commissions" for 50€ (The Dollar is very close currently. ~53$)
I also offer a cheaper variation in which you give me a vague description of a scene you want to see (like done in the opening post + a character reference or description + pherhaps enviroments you like) and I'll draw something from start to finish without approval steps. It's more of a surprise and since that takes less time I offer this process as "roulette commission" for 30€.
The prices are for a single character (I wouldn't count the goo as anything extra)
For transparency reasons: you can see my pricing list >here<

Style examples: (That partial goo monster is ooold though)
tumblr_nu5vp1MUga1t15d40o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ol0vg0HwZJ1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

If you're interested you can contact me via the note system on FA or write an e-mail to 1992rafaelmartin@gmail.com

D

Deleted member 82554

Urethral penetration isnt a problem, and slimes aren't either. Here's my Price sheet. Tell me what cha think. "If your character isnt too complicated then the total would be $60"
1484699269.thelionfish_1-17-17_prices.jpg
Really should put that in a spoiler with a NSFW tag, there are children on this forum.

Tristan Helms

Winter Moxxy
Can you describe specifically in more detail what's the fetish about because all I'm getting you want a PC to get fucked and you want something or someone to get creamed? Or am I completely off?
Sorry, autocorrect changed OC to PC and the idea of the fetish is something ((penis, tentacle, slime, etc)) entering my OCs cock.