• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for aquatic furries!

Luridgast

Hey guys! It’s been a long time since I posted here, but wanted to say hello. So a buddy of mine and I noticed there isn’t really a chill solid place for aquatic furries alike to hang out. So we decided to make one and would like your help. If you have a aquatic sona and want to make new friends then I have the thing for you! http://aminoapps.com/c/Sharkspalaces is our local hang out area that we are looking to expand on. We do have a Twitter and a discord as well (the name is Sharks Lagoon for discord and Twitter) we look forward to seeing you there. The discord and Twitter are brand new and the amino was taken over from an old admin. So please don’t be shy and come make new fishy friends

Luridgast

That would be cool! I am on amino too and that would be a neat blog to read. I do enjoy running across aquatic creatures since it’s such a small pool of animals. And a sea creature is a sea creature no matter what zone it lives in. But ya we are looking to get the amino more active and like I said we just built a Twitter and I’m finishing up making a discord as well.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
That would be cool! I am on amino too and that would be a neat blog to read. I do enjoy running across aquatic creatures since it’s such a small pool of animals. And a sea creature is a sea creature no matter what zone it lives in. But ya we are looking to get the amino more active and like I said we just built a Twitter and I’m finishing up making a discord as well.

It's on my profile here, if you wanna take a look. It's on the furry amino.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Cool! I’ll hit you a follow. Mind if you put a link for us in your stuff? If not it’s cool but may help other aquatics find new friends.
I'd be happy to help! I'll drop a link or two in the next couple of sea ones I do

I thought it might've been you liking them all haha

Edit: tomorrow is Heikigani Crabs. The next two sea creatures after that are Dugongs (Saturday) and Giant Clams (Next Friday).

Last edited:

Luridgast

I'd be happy to help! I'll drop a link or two in the next couple of sea ones I do

I thought it might've been you liking them all haha

Edit: tomorrow is Heikigani Crabs. The next two sea creatures after that are Dugongs (Saturday) and Giant Clams (Next Friday).
Ohhh Dugongs are super cute! I’m sure they would make for great cuddle buddies:3

Luridgast

There was or is a group for merfurs on Telegram, but I stopped going because I had stalking/character theft issues with one of the people there several years ago and he still does it from time to time. I'd love to meet some other furs with that same interest, though.
You’re more than welcome to join! We love any aquatic species! Like I said, we have a Twitter (I run that and the discord) and an amino

Luridgast

There was or is a group for merfurs on Telegram, but I stopped going because I had stalking/character theft issues with one of the people there several years ago and he still does it from time to time. I'd love to meet some other furs with that same interest, though.
There are mostly sharks there but seriously it will be nice to have some new species or more sharks! It’s really small, only like 7 of us since it’s really new. One day I want to have a big group that everyone can be friends and feel safe :3