• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for art ($80 limit)

Woari

I'm open for digital painting portraits for $85 and yes, I can draw canines.
Examples:

1443397151.woari_ych3x.png

1443386859.woari_ych2.png

1472325954.woari_commission2.png

(it's lion but still an example of what I offer)

Soren49

Hello!

Here's my commission prices with some examples of my work in the bottom! I work on all types of stuff and can draw just about anything I put my mind to!

1472474585.soren49_commission_sheet.png

Fival

Dead Inside
I

iridescentgreen

1473815425.iridescentgreen_image.jpeg

If you're still looking for someone, I'm open for these. I can also make a digital version of the simpler option for $50 + character complexity (if I feel it should apply). Digital versions of the more detailed option are not yet available.

And yes I can draw canines both anthro and feral.

houseofthefly

AKA kenny
i'm interested! My prices range from $10 - $85, i have a wide variety of styles and i'm happy to make multiple pieces.
to give you an idea, full-color, full body chibis are $15 each or two for $25. a flat-color bust will run you $20 - $30 each.
i tend to work pretty fast, turnaround time being a day or two depending on how complicated the commission is.

please check out my journal for more information. if i catch your eye please PM me and we'll discuss details!

i hope we can work together!
thanks for your time!

Hello I would love to draw for you! I can do canines (even though I have mostly dragons on my user page but I'm very flexible with species), feral and SFW or NSFW if your looking for adult art.

Commission Info: Commission Info for SerenaElric -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Gallery: Artwork Gallery for SerenaElric -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

My turn around time is any where from 1-2 weeks and you will never wait any more than a month for a commission. You can contact me on FA or DA:
FA: Userpage of serenaelric -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
DA: http://serenaelric.deviantart.com/

Melissa Brink

Arielle, the winged arctic wolf <3
Hey!!! I would love to draw for you. :) Here is my commission info:

Turnaround time: 1-2 days, depending on whether its colored or not. Can be prompted to do it faster if needed.

Prices:
Headshot - $5
Half-body - $7
Full-body - $10
Each Addition Character - $5
Character Sheet - $30
DELUX Character Sheet - $45

(Character sheets come with 2 full body views+1 closeup/etc)
(DELUX Character Sheet comes with 3 full-body views+up to 5 closeups/etc)

Media: (ADD THIS PRICE ON TO THE FEE ABOVE)
Sketch - take off $3 from price above
Pen & Ink (Outline) - No extra charge
Pen & Ink (Shaded) - $5
Color (computer) - $10
Color (pencil, watercolor, etc) - $10

Samples:
www.furaffinity.net: Arielle - WIP Character Sheet by penguinmelissa
www.furaffinity.net: Arielle - Feral Form by penguinmelissa

Media Samples:
www.furaffinity.net: Commission Reference Sheet - Medias 1 by penguinmelissa
www.furaffinity.net: Commission Reference Sheet - Medias 2 by penguinmelissa

Thanks!

-Mel

stargazingdreamer

Hello~ i am interested in your commission. Below are some examples of my work but more can be found in my gallery : Userpage of stargazingdreamer -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Pircing will vary depending on what you would like from me but i am negotiable. If you are interested feel free to pm me.

Commision%20Tile_zpsbcg3ijja.png

Gray_Rekz

Cowboy space ninja...sometimes I draw stuff.
Hey, I'd be happy to give it a shot if you're still looking. :) My fullbody NSFW pieces go for $40 a character, and right now I'm actually holding a promotion; anyone who orders a piece is getting a second fullbody, full colour piece included, free of charge. I'll include some examples of my work below, and my full gallery can be found at Rekz Art | Facebook

I also have an FA gallery, but I'm still in the process of uploading all of my work to it. It can be found here: Userpage of ty-rekz -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Either way, thank you for your consideration. :)

iNRr7uy.png

HvfdeDw.png

6gQQSCx.png