• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for art ($80 limit)

SavannaEGoth

Some starving artist or whatever
I'd be willing to work for you. My turn around time could take up to a week or two due to college.

~Prices~
Key - Description of piece: $Bust | $Upper-half | $Full Body

Sketches - Simple drawings on paper. Specify digital or traditional: $3 | $4 | $5
Shaded Sketches - Detailed and shaded. Won't always be realistic--specify semi-realism or cartoon.
Cartoon: $6 | $7 | $8
Semi-Realistic: $15 | $16.50 | $18

Lines - Line art or traced versions of drawings made MSPaint and/or Manga (Clip) Studio friendly: $4 | $5 |$6
Flat Color - Simple coloring with no shading. Digital only: $5 | $6 | $7
Simple Shading - Just a few highlights, slide shading under limbs/head/etc.: $6 | $7 | $8
Complex Shading - Detailed with extra attention to lighting and body shape/clothing/hair/etc.: $9 | $10 |$11
Lineless Shading - A complex, detailed piece with shading and lighting: $15 | $20 | $25
Large 'Prints' - Large pieces with backgrounds. Can be flat colored, shaded, complex, etc. Specify cartoon or semi-realism: $15 - 50
*Additional characters in the large piece can increase the price, but not double/triple/etc. it.

Chibis - Lineless with simple shading is preferred, but I will do lined chibis with your choice of shading: $3 - $10
*Price depends on complexity of character design.
Gif Bounces - A two-framed lineless chibi gif with simple shading: $5 - $7

Custom Icons - Can be chibi, cartoon, semi-realistic. Will include shading. You will receive a large and small version.
Chibi: $2.00
Cartoon: $3.50
Semi-Realistic: $5.00

1474144066.savannaegoth_commission_sheet.png

kaafui

Anthro is for sure my main gig! I would love to do some canines for you, my general prices are below, let me know if you're interested!
1476004973.kaafui_furaffinity_commissions.jpg

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
FhNLJSJ.png

These are my standard styles and pricing. At your budget you could get just about any of them (note: flats aren't just black and white, they can be color as well). As for turnaround time, if you give me a specific deadline I will be sure to meet it.

Userpage of tigers-on-unicycles -- Fur Affinity [dot] net here is my gallery on fa
http://draconicworkshop.tumblr.com/ and here is my art blog, where you can find more detailed commission information.

Just send me a message if you are interested. Thank you and good luck!

dakleigh

Hi! If you're still looking, my commissions are open!
I charge about $35 for each full body character
There's some extra info and examples on my tumblr over here
Thats for looking!

tumblr_o94p31DX6U1rca0cdo1_1280.jpg