• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for art of my lion character!

S

selhawk

Hello, I am looking for artists to draw art of my Sullivan. I have around $100 to spend give or take. Please include his piercings. You can choose to draw him feral or anthro. Either is fine by me.
8HZKXpI.png

If you are interested in drawing him please post your prices + examples. I will send you a note if I am interested. Thank you for reading!

Bunnyonthefence

Call me Nikki
Im interested on the job c:

my prices are:

Simple shaded: 50$ usd (one character, no background)
Extra Character: 38$ usd
Extra background: from 28~60$ usd

Flat Color: 35$ usd (one character, no background)
Extra Character: 18$ usd
Extra background: from 18~40$ usd

Some examples:

1474094595.bunnyonthefence_comision.png

1483808166.bunnyonthefence_rouge.png

1473844839.bunnyonthefence_sully_tied.png
1488173587.bunnyonthefence_stomak.png

LadyGentleman

I would be interested in doing this for you! I could do both feral and anthro, two separate illustrations. Would you be interested in a full background or just the figure? Just the figure would be $30, with a complex bg would be $50-60 depending on detail level. I have more examples on my gallery here! Some examples of my work are below, I hope to hear back from you!
Ariesya FA.jpg
foreshortening practice merged FA.jpg
furry comish demo 1 for upload.jpg

Attachments

• cat demo FA.jpg
    cat demo FA.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 66
I

iridescentgreen

I have a lot of prices and examples listed in this thread here, but i also have a dA to look through. I'm pretty good at feral and i think i'd be able to offer a piece that you'd enjoy.

K-Pepper

I'd be interested in drawing him for you! I'm fairly practiced at realistic animals, though I would be just as happy to draw his anthro form for you if that's your preference. My base price for a full color, full body picture would start at $35 USD, with an additional $10-$20 for a background, depending on complexity. Here are a few examples of my work, or if you prefer, my gallery on FA

mistakes_were_made_by_k_pepper-da5qeaq.png

dog_and_squirrel_by_k_pepper-d8nqy9d.png

commission___lucy_by_k_pepper-da6q44l.png

commission___deadwalker_by_k_pepper-dawte98.png

DarkAdobe

Hey guys, I actually don't think we should do commissions for this guy. Yesterday he contacted me to do an icon for the same character, then said he had to cancel because he had to set up his PayPal with his bank account. Plus, his forum account is pending deletion. Not trying to be a downer here, but I feel a little weary around this guy :/

meghan

nooby-banana
This person contacted me yesterday as well and cancelled two hours after requesting the commission, for the same reason DarkAdobe mentioned. I'm not saying this person is lying (although they probably should have made sure their Paypal was all set up BEFORE requesting multiple commissions), just be wary.

tales

Pixel Artist
If you don't mind pixel art:
23104270@400-1491279246.jpg

23098967@400-1491247113.jpg

The price would be pretty low considering your budget; $8 for a 96x96 w/ background

pidge

PM me if you're interested :)
I also have more on my FA

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-6_18-41-41.png
    upload_2017-4-6_18-41-41.png
    860.6 KB · Views: 52

Li0nr00

Hello, I am looking for artists to draw art of my Sullivan. I have around $100 to spend give or take. Please include his piercings. You can choose to draw him feral or anthro. Either is fine by me.
8HZKXpI.png

If you are interested in drawing him please post your prices + examples. I will send you a note if I am interested. Thank you for reading!
Hey! My commissions are open and prices are here.

aminoapps.com: Commision Info!

I'm not sure if that link works- if not message me and I'll type them out.
1490122919307.jpeg

There's an example of my art! Please message if interested! Have an awesome day!