• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for art of my lion character!

Suki262

Bun-Bun
Hello,

I was wondering if you was still looking for an artist to commission. If so then you could check out the FA link at the bottom of this post along with my terms of agreement and etc. If you have anymore questions about my offers such as:
  • Streaming the idea live on picarto
  • .PDF files/Screenshots of WIP
  • IM (skype, facebook, etc) for easier and faster communication
  • .PSD files of the final product when complete (If asked)
Fill free to ask them. It would be a pleasure doing business with you soon if selected for the job.
Prices

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
Hello! I'm very interested in helping you. All of my styles fit within your budget, so you basically have your choice of what I offer. Here's a chart from my art blog:

FhNLJSJ.png

Here also is an example of a big cat (sketch style):

tumblr_ookla8E9VC1v384mzo1_1280.png

My Art Blog: draconicworkshop.tumblr.com: Art Everywhere
My FA Gallery: Artwork Gallery for Tigers-on-Unicycles -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I am offer livestreaming on picarto, and will do my best to meet any deadlines you have. I can do either anthro or feral -whichever you prefer.

Please feel free to message me here on FA with any questions or if you want to hire me! Thank you very much for the offer.

Ruehl21

I really like my steak medium-rare.
That's so cool!
I'm looking to draw more anthros, so I would do an anthro version if you commissioned me. I have some commission information on my blog here; feel free to poke around and see if my style suits you at all.

Hello ! I'd be interested in working with you. I could draw him either feral or anthro, it would be up to you ! I have many different kinds of pieces I could offer you for a variety of prices, ranging from $15 USD to $55 USD without a background. Backgrounds can easily be added as well ! The pricing for those depends on what exactly you would be interested. Here are all my commission prices outlined: Commission Prices -- werewolf-kun's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net. If you have any questions or if you'd like any more specific information for me, feel free to contact me on here or on my FurAffinity directly below ! I have also provided examples of my works below.
Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
brandon_g_by_werewolfkun-db66xhx.png

katinka_by_werewolfkun-db4wi3r.png

1486952276.werewolf-kun_milos_comm.png

1486952087.werewolf-kun_salvia_comm.png

1487900613.werewolf-kun_zeraschan_couple_comm.png

Hello, if you are still looking for an artist please check here for my examples, pricing, and more info.
Please message me if you're interested or have any questions about the process or pricing!
Cheers!

Nich

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
Ohh! I love drawing big cats! I haven't had the chance to draw anyone's big cat character, but I would be so happy to have the opportunity to draw yours!
Here is my gallery if you'd like to see samples of my other work! I'd be happy doing either anthro or feral!
Artwork Gallery for PrismaKitty -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you have any questions, you can PM me or send me an email at PrismaKittyKreations@gmail.com!
Thanks for your time!