• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LOOKING FOR ART TRADE WILL DRAW LEWDS OR CUTE 2D

fandomworldslove

hi guys im new with the furry stuff but have been drawing for like couple years now and got recently active again, would be fun to do an art trade etc so drop a reply here and we´ll get this shit started : ))

Attachments

• AD FIN.png
    AD FIN.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 133

fandomworldslove

alright just say what you want me to draw and i try to deliver within next 1-2 weeks ; D if you could draw any character from equestria girls for me that´d be great, just basic poses and stuff. i really liked that movie.

alright just say what you want me to draw and i try to deliver within next 1-2 weeks ; D if you could draw any character from equestria girls for me that´d be great, just basic poses and stuff. i really liked that movie.
You can draw my character Jordan Deere:

www.furaffinity.net: Jordan Deere Reference Sheet by kingodin (he wears an eyepatch over his left eye when in costume)

Dressed like this:

www.furaffinity.net: Junior Deputy Kodi by Kodicub

I'll try to start on my half this evening if possible.

fandomworldslove

You can draw my character Jordan Deere:

www.furaffinity.net: Jordan Deere Reference Sheet by kingodin (he wears an eyepatch over his left eye when in costume)

Dressed like this:

www.furaffinity.net: Junior Deputy Kodi by Kodicub

I'll try to start on my half this evening if possible.

consider it done. : D you´ll get the picture as soon as it´s finished i´ll try to make him look physically appealing to you ; )))
FWL standards are mix of quality and sexyness, I aim to please.

By the way, I have this personal rule where I don't advance beyond the sketch stage until my trade partner has at least shown a sketch on their part, if you don't mind.

fandomworldslove

By the way, I have this personal rule where I don't advance beyond the sketch stage until my trade partner has at least shown a sketch on their part, if you don't mind.
when i start drawing i do the whole thing at once. you can expect a work in progress-tier reply to this thread during this week.