• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Looking for Art trades

Dreamweaver

Done! Looks like you've +watched me so I expect you'll see it there.
Do I get one? :D
You didn't give me a ref yet lol! I will totally do one up for you once i have that! (I wasn't sure if you were a person with multiple characters or who you wanted me to do or anything)

Munch D. Terelli

Dreamweaver

I'm afraid this is the closest thing I have to a reference sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Munch reference by flatwormjelly See if you can do something with Munch? I know she's not the easiest to keep on-model and I absolutely won't be upset if you do a slightly different take on her haha.

If you take one look at Munch and nope out, the rabbit girl www.furaffinity.net: Witchy Bun by flatwormjelly doesn't have a name or anything but she'd be simpler to work with.
working on munch. do you prefer "disney nude" or clothes? if clothes, what sorta top?

Dreamweaver

I'm afraid this is the closest thing I have to a reference sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Munch reference by flatwormjelly See if you can do something with Munch? I know she's not the easiest to keep on-model and I absolutely won't be upset if you do a slightly different take on her haha.

If you take one look at Munch and nope out, the rabbit girl www.furaffinity.net: Witchy Bun by flatwormjelly doesn't have a name or anything but she'd be simpler to work with.
i hope disney nude is ok... i got inspired... i hope you like!
www.furaffinity.net: trade for munch! by Dreamweaver07