• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for artist 5 - 50

oceanrain

Hello! I'm looking for an artist! There's a character I have that I would like to be drawn! (Duh haha) but he is a human. I just didn't know where else to go. But he's really buff so I'm looking for someone who's drawn buff stuff! I'm not really good at drawing buff characters yet so I'm just looking for someone to draw him out for me!

Just looking for a fullbody drawing can be shaded with no background. :) Thank you!

koha-chan

Hello! My commission info: forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Commissions open [sfw/nsfw]

I can draw halfbody for u c;
1571300230.kohakuasato_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82.jpg
1576275956.kohakuasato_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C.jpg

Owleri

Digital Artist
Hi!
I have commissions open and feel I would be well suited to exactly what you're looking for. All commission info and pricing can be found on my Commission queue + pricelist trello, the commission type fitting to your request would be a soft style fullbody piece which would come with shading and no background.

Example:
quill111__2_2____wynrieth_by_auriole_dcigudm-pre.png

This piece is older but it is my best example of a buff humanoid character that fits the type of commission you're seeking. Please be aware that any result would fit more to the art shown in the trello linked above and thank you for taking the time to consider!

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Heya!

Here's a human example:
1516056360.tytysi_d_va_fur_final.png

And here's a buff example:
1489426568.tytysi_wyvern_man_body_shot.png

drudu

Hey! In case you're still looking for an artist, I'll leave my info below. I feel comfortable drawing buff characters and humans even though I don't have any human examples here... so if you're interested I can show you some examples after!
Thanks for reading :)
1570205448.drudu_commissions_price_list_full_body.jpg

Elliot Manowar

Technicolor Dreamcoat
Hello! I would love to do your request. Here are some examples of my work and prices.

Base Prices:
sketch:10USD
line art: 15 USD
flat color: 20 USD
cel shading: 25 USD
soft shading: 35 USD
Examples of my work:
gladion_by_foxesoffury_ddn5zv4-pre.jpg
rougebat_by_foxesoffury_ddihvyd-pre.jpg
aikachristmascommision_by_foxesoffury_ddn4inj-pre.png

where_s_that_heckin_fourth_chaos_emerald_by_foxesoffury_ddiagj5-pre.jpg

toxisbestmon_by_foxesoffury_ddk3niq-pre.jpg