• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Exploding Bear

Professor Sir Duke Emperor Bearington III, esq.
Hey everyone, I'm not one for long introductions, so I'll just cut to the chase.

I'm looking for an artist willing to draw a sketch/reference of my black bear fursona. Since this will be my first ever commission, I have no visual references but will be more than happy to provide a detailed textual reference for what I'm looking for.

A little bit of key info:
  • I'm just looking for a simple sketch/colored reference for my black bear fursona, preferably an SFW full body with more or less realistic proportions. I can provide a textual reference, or draw up a laughably bad drawing in MS Paint to better illustrate proportions and stuff
  • I'm looking to spend anything up to about $40 USD, but will be willing to go higher if what I'm asking seems a bit unrealistic to you
  • I don't really have a strict time limit for the finished product, but if it could be completed within a few weeks to a month, that would be awesome
  • Since I would be using this piece as a reference for future commissions and such, I would enjoy being able to observe the in-progress piece before it's finished, if only to make sure we're on the same page
If you're interested or have any questions, please either reply to this thread, PM me, or contact me on FA. Thanks so much for your time!

Hi! If your interested in just a sketch I can do a full body flat color sketch for $15, I can do a fully shaded pic for $35, or I can do a full front and back reference sheet with 2 close ups for $40. I can work from descriptions.

Y6XWCYO.png

L0BHWXW.png

VJbreLm.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

PigMint

Xelwave the Yeen - Artist *COMMS closed*
Hello there! If you’re still looking, my prices and such are within your budget :D

I’m actually having a little sale at the moment so feel free to PM me about that :3 and ref sheets may be included in it :D

Here is my commission info! (Just ignore the prices for full ferals, headshots and full characters- maybe refs too- as they are on sale :3):
B58B79DC-C447-452E-B692-5B6B98E28D09.jpeg

I can also do ‘neater’ ref sheets like this one if you like:
87145639-2988-47FE-A487-D77E841AE7E7.jpeg

Or just draw you a full body instead ^-^ up to you!!

I hope you find an artist soon :3