• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($50+) Looking for artist - good at Macro/Fat

BigMacFudge

Simply put,, looking for a artist with experience drawing large and round (but not slob) anthro chars, nothing realistic, something cartoonish. The design I have in mind is basically a plush toy in design almost but based on a feline and very much alive. Will send a DM to anyone interested. C:

zulzul

I don't have much macro experience but I am confident in the quality of my work and would love to try
Hi, I'm very interested in working with you
my work tends towards realism, but i am also very skilled with the cell shading arts.

here are my portfolios for you to review

cel shading arts

you can send me a message here or on my discord if you want (Luiz Paulo#2657)

If you are interested in my work but have questions, I can send you a sketch, no obligation

Krikri

Hello, you can check my feedback and prices in the link, as well as my main gallery and here are some examples. Hope to here from you.

1524167617.likri_090418g.jpg
1575574668.likri_051219_1.jpg

wonke0

Hey! My commissions are open!
You can check more examples of my work on my FA Gallery
Let me know if you're interested!
1649622074.wonke0_malt_whiskey_horse.jpg

Kyanani

Simply put,, looking for a artist with experience drawing large and round (but not slob) anthro chars, nothing realistic, something cartoonish. The design I have in mind is basically a plush toy in design almost but based on a feline and very much alive. Will send a DM to anyone interested. C:
I would love to try! I haven't got the option yet so I don't have examples but ill send wips

Attachments

• 20220621_201947.jpg
    20220621_201947.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220126_124955.jpg
    20220126_124955.jpg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 4

WhiteGuardian

Hi, I'm interested! Here is my discord if you'd like to talk more, Blueberry#8640 or DM me. Here is my portfolio: Portfolio

AstroRey

Center of the galaxy - Open commissions!
Helloo!!
My name is Rey and Im a free lancer artist, and mostly work digital media.
Here you can check my TWITTER and FURAFFINITY accounts for art examples, and HERE is my shop with all my prices and ToS.

Ill leave my latest commission for you <3
I have a much fatter version of him, but it is NSFW and I cant post it here jaja
1653322065.astro-sartshop_renn.jpg