• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for artist(s) that specializes in curvy & shortstack character commissions. (25-500$+)(NSFW)

CottonBear

Hi, i am currently looking for more artists who specializes in curvy and shortstack characters, mainly shortstacks. The character will be rabbit related and possibly a 3/4 angle drawing. Must be okay with NSFW art. If you have good examples, please post them. I will DM or contact you somehow if i want to commission you. Payment will be through PayPal.

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

I can draw in any style. Check my FA / Artstation.
Here are some curvy female nudes I drew ages ago.
Reachable via Instagram, email, FA, note.

solaris91

commission sheet 1.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

ruruscube

Hello, if youre still looking, here are my prices: https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8217753 (they are in euro)
Commission examples: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/ruruscube/folder/357687/Finished-Commissions-YCHs
And some art which is close to shortstack: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23554452/ And I think I can do it even better if I get references to the style that youd like! If youd like to get the exact price estimate feel free to DM me here (or note me on my fA) with your want and I can tell you! Thank you and have a good day

Evok: Akie

Hi! :D i saw your reques ^^ I have open commissions! I do nsfw <3

NSfw examples:

My furras:

I'd be interested in takin this on if you'd like.
I don't have much examples of curvy/shortstacks drawing but if you're willing to gamble with me :D
Can check what I do currently have here

Furvok

Hi :D
I could help you!!
I have many talented artists and we believe that for your commission you might like the style of our artist Goltten.
If you are interested, send me a pm or answer my comment.
We would love to work with you!! <3

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! I can help you. I can draw anything you need, just DM me :3

Attachments

• IMG-20201117-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20201117-WA0022.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20201117-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20201117-WA0010.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20201117-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20201117-WA0004.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 21

Zypter

Some random dude
Hi there, while shortstack is not my specialization I'm studying such bodies right now, and I can ideed draw curvy bodies.
Here's my commission sheet:

Com sheet 2020 1-2.png
Com sheet 2020 2-2.png

And here are some examples.
Lauren (2020 - LLQ).png
Nammu and Penelope LLQ.png
Vanilla SFW pony LQ.png

If you need NSFW examples, please look for my FA page in my signature. Contact me if interested or have any questions. :)

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! I have come to offer my work, if you are interested in something or have an idea just Dm and we will see what to do ;3

Attachments

• IMG-20201117-WA0087.jpg
    IMG-20201117-WA0087.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 16

Rumpleteazer

Little Hufflepuff Artist
Good day!
I love shortstack rabbits and any opportunity to bring life to new, unique characters. We can chat about what you have in mind and what we can do for your budget.
Happy travels. :)
shortstack rabbits watermark.png
Rumpleteazer watermark.png
Cat Burglar watermark.png

Last edited:

Fake_Anna

Good day :0)
Can make a full body art for 20$ Paypal payment only.
Firstly I'll send you a sketch and, after your approval, will create an invoice. You can receive the finished work after full payment.
I have a quick turnaround ( 1 - 3 days )
Here is my FA gallery : https://www.furaffinity.net/user/fakeanna/

Attachments

• a short hike (claire) 2.png
    a short hike (claire) 2.png
    813.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Lopunny .png
    Lopunny .png
    824.7 KB · Views: 17
  • toriel12.png
    toriel12.png
    870.5 KB · Views: 24